Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I can see the babies eager to play with daddy too. How can daddy resist." Henry got close to Sam and said hi to the babies by letting them kick into his palm. He gott out a set of candles and lighted them up. "These candles were designed so the melted wax can act as a lotion, which I am going to use on your belly. It would feel warm and I think you will like it." Heney smiled at how excited Sam looked with him mnetioning a belly rub and got ready between his legs. He took off his shirt too, the room had become a bit warm wirh the fire of the candle.
"Yeah I like it." Sam smiled at his husband as he started rubbing his hands around his belly. Sam smiled widely with how Henry plays with the babies. he really loved to see it. "You know how to play with them, Henry. I can feel the babies are more excited now" He whispered,tracking the babies with his hand.
Henry followed Sam's finger and interacted with the babies. "I think they know their parents are having a great time here too, they are sharing our happiness. Hello babies, are you happy here? Can you hear how mommy's heartbeat going faster because of how happy he is? You two little babies, so energetic now already, is that why you have grow to be so big and healthy?" Henry lowered his head so he was almost speaking to the bellybutton.
Sam smiled and touched Henry's face softly as he got closer. "Yeah, daddy. You should know that mommy's heartbeat is so fast now. He loves this time so much and mommy loves you too" Sam pretended to say with the babies voice. He laughed when Henry smiled to him but he decided to do it more. "And yeah we're so big and healthy inside here. it because daddy takes care mommy so well"
"Hmm is that so? Oh i am regretting a bit now, you two being so big may give mommy a bit trouble when it's time for you two to come. But doesnt matter, Daddy will be here to make sure it all goes on well." Henry rubbed the belly with love. He knew Sam was a bit worried too but just as he said, he would be here throughout. He then got up a bit and kissed the belly. "Now my love, ready for the belly rub?" He tested and swivelled one of the candles and found it to be almost ready and he poured a bit of wax onto his hand, rubbing it before placing it on the belly, one hand on each side to make it appear even bigger.
"Yeah, Mommy can't do that without daddy and he knows that daddy will always beside him" He whispered but with his own sound. Sam let a low moan as Henry started to rub his belly. His knew how to stretch his muscle and releases his stress. The wax makes Sam's belly looks so shiny under the other candles. Sam can feel how the babies were soothed by their daddy. Sam doesn't touch his belly but lets Henry be the one who does everything. He loves when Henry caresses his belly and drive his moods so high.
Henry smiled at the sweet moaning of his wife, he liked Sam expressing his pleasure, it made him confident that what he was doing was what his wife enjoyed. He rubbed the belly from lower to high, relieving the stretch of the skin and calming the babies. The belly was smooth and lovely under his palm, and he could feel how Sam relaxed. With a refill of the wax on his hand, he started putting his focus on the lower belly and the bellybutton where Sam was very sensitive.
Sam moaned softly as Henry touched his sensitive part. He moved his belly for a bit to get the comfortable position with the pleasure. "Daddy is so naughty, huh?" He said, smiling as He pressed his hand on the side and made his belly look bigger. "No hurry, daddy. mommy will reward you soon" He whispered to Henry who had big smirk as he heard that. He knows that it is what Henry always loves, but Sam just want to enjoy with moment for a bit more.
Henry continued to rub on Sam's belly, but he would occassionally touched on his sensitive spots. Sam's cock had quielty stood up from how he got stimulated, and Henry would stroke it a bit and caressed down to his balls and opening whenever he got down to the lower belly, but he never teased him for too long. He knew how sensitive Sam was now and he didnt want him to orgasm too fast.
Sam can't stop moaning as Henry got to his lower parts. He held his husband tightly with the pleasure. "Hmm, Why does daddy s so naughty huh? He doesn't know how much he put the pleasure on his wife?" He said then cupped Henry's face and kiss his softly. He pulled his husband closer and closer but Henry's hands still massage his belly
"Doesnt mommy love how daddy treat him like this?" Henry smiled knowing Sam loved it. He moved down and massaged on the backside of Sam, readying him to be penetrated. He used the lotion as lubricant and gently getting Sam prepared.
"Sam.... are you ready for me?" Henry asked looking at sam's eyes as if looking into his soul.
Sam moaned loudly as Henry started to focus on his sensitive parts He grabbed Henry's shoulders tightly to help in the pleasure. "Y......Yeah, I'm ready, honey. Show me how you love me. Show me how you want me" He said, moaning. He moved his hips as he can let Henry penetrate him easily. He looks at Henry when he looks at him then places a deep kiss on his husband. Sam moves his hand down and runs on his belly gently to calm the babies while they are kissing.
Henry almost excahnged positions with Sam and laid down on the bed, putting Sam on his lap. This would be a better pose for Sam so that he wouldnt press into his belly accidentally. He can also continue to rub on his belly this way. Henry smiled at Sam and said "now my dear wife, can you please guide me inside of you?" Henry's cock had been standing up proudly right behind the ass of Sam,. Henry helped Sam lift himself a bit and planted his legs on the bed so Sam could lean back and borrow some strength from him.
"Y....Yeah, I'm ready now, but I need your help too. You know, I can't lift myself" He whispered then with Henry's help, He lifted his ass and slowly sat on Henry's cock. Henry can hear Sam moaned loudly almost screaming with the pleasure. "Ahhhh Hold me tight, Please. I don't want to do it too fast" He said, holding Henry's arms tightly. He could fall so fast with his weight, so he needs lots of Henry's help. Sam's cock instantly stands as Henry's cock passes his prostate and it points Henry's face now
Henry moaned when his wife held the cock with his hand and guided it into his entrance. It felt so hot with Sam taking the initiative here. He heard his wife's words and sat up a bit higher so that he could help lift Sam's weight with his palms underneath his ass, helping him lower himself gently. "Now gently, not too fast..." he also knew his wife was very sensitive with the abundnat bloodflow to his private area now that he was 8 months and nearing the end of his pregnancy. He moaned again when Sam squeezed hard on him when his prostate was touched and he almost wanted to drop Sam right down for how good it felt.
"Ahhhh, That's so good." Sam moaned loudly, trying to sit down as slow as he can. Sam screamed softly as he finally sat on all Henry's cock and his ass squeezed it so tight. "I can feel you inside me, honey. Help me to move now" He whispered and asked Henry to hold his waist as Sam started to move up and down slowly. Sometimes Sam felt guilty that always needed Henry's help and made his husband can't do anything with his both hands but he can't do this by himself. Sam leaned forward then he held Henry up with both hands and kissed him softly
Henry smiled at how Sam screamed when he got his full length in. He helped his wife move, keeping the rhythm steady and mild. He would sometimes move upward his hips to stab into Sam deep, and Sam was so sensitive he always needed to pause awhile and squeezed Henry's shoulders tight for a bit before he could breath again.
Henry moved up to kiss passionately with Sam. He looked at Sam with so much love and praise. "Sam my dear wife, you are doing so good, I know this is tiring for you but you are trying so hard even with such a heavy belly, I am very grateful." He kissed him again afterwards, starting to move a bit more on his part to save Sam some energy since he know now Sam had adjusted to him a bit better.
"I love you, Henry. That's why I do everything for you. My dearest husband" He whispered to Henry with blushing face with the pleasure. He breathed heavily and asked Henry to pause for a bit before started moving again. Sam still asked his husband to hold his waist while he was moving up and down slowly. He knew how to tease his husband. Sam pressed his hands on his side and made his belly look bigger. He smiles then moans loudly when the cock presses his prostate again.
Henry paused when Sam asked him to, not wanting to push Sam too hard now with his heavy belly. There was sweat dropping from Hnery's forehead, indicating how hard it was to control his own desire. His patience was wearing thin when Sam teased him by showing how big his belly was, and the sexy moan and squeeze of the canal when Henry hit the prostate finally got him losing a bit of control. He shifted himself a bit so he could hit the prostate directly with each thrust before saying. "Sam.... you shouldnt tease me so much and now you will be so filled with pleasure you wouldnt be able to get out of this without getting totally spent." Henry smiled a bit evily and started thrusting, not only did he hit the prostate everytime, he also released a bit of Sam's weight so that he was letting Sam fall freely everytime when he pushed up.
"Ahhhh, W...hwat are you doing? I....it feels so good" Sam moaned then released his hands from his belly and held Henry tightly with the pleasure in his ass. "Hold me more, Please" He whispered as he can feel that he fell faster that usual. Sam continued to move up and down for a bit. Sometimes He almost fell with the pleasure, but Henry always supported him. "You don't know how much you pleasure me, Henry, but we need to keep it slowly and gently" He whispered as Henry seems to do it roughly again.