Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Thanks baby. Although the day is tiring, i feel so much better seeing you in the intervals between patients." He smiled at his boyfriend. Seeing how he lean back on the chair, he realise Sam must be tired from sitting all day too. He gently lifted him up from the seat and helped him support his belly when he stood up.  "are you ready to go home? We are both pretty exhausted now." He look lovingly at Sam, smilingly asked him while massaging his back.
"I'm always ready for it honey. do you have any anything in mind for our dinner? I will cook for you to relax you, honey. that's I can do for you" Henry's massage is very helpful. He let a soft moan out with a slightly blushed face. Henry, I know you're so tired but you always help me. I have nothing to say just thank you" Sam said, looking at his boyfriend lovingly.
Henry quickly tidied up the clinic and locked the door behind him. Walking towards the car with Sam, he said "Hmm I was thinking maybe we should order pizza so that we won't have to deal with cooking. A feast on pizzas with cheesy tv and maybe a little cuddling. Does it sound good enough to you?" 
"T...That sounds the best for me, honey. I also want to cook for you in another day but I got a little tired today" He said, looking lovingly at his boyfriend. Sam didn't say anything while Henry was driving the car. He just rubbed his belly to soothe the babies, didn't realize that Henry watched him for many times.
They arrived soon to their home. Helping Sam getting into the house felt very natural now. Henry noticed how Sam had been rubbing a soothing hand on the belly throughout the drive and knew the babies were bringing discomfort to Sam again.  He settled Sam on the sofa and let him decide the pizza order when he went to retrieve their purchases in the morning. He had bought a bottle of massage oil without letting Sam know.  The oil was made with lavendar extract and was said to be effective in calming the babies and relieving stretchmarks. Henry knew a belly rub would be the best thing for Sam now.
Sam was surprised when Henry walked back to him with the oil in his hand. "Henry, You bought it, for me?" He has nothing to say with Henry's caring. Sam got discomfort because He has sat for a long time and hasn't changed the position as much as he should. He lifted his shirt up when Henry walked closer; showing his perfect belly in the middle. "I know what you wanna do honey but I think We need to order the pizza first and we can do it while we are watching TV." He said, rubbing his belly softly to captivate his boyfriend before put the shirt down and gives Henry a wide grin.
"You are teasing me now arent you." Henry smiled at this display from his lover. "Ok let's decide the orders first. What do you want to eat tonight?" They quickly agreed on what to have and called the pizzeria, they were told the fkkd would take about 30 minutes to arrive.
Telling Sam this, he asked him "So baby, do you want me to rub your belly now or later after we finish the food?"
"I think later when we finish food is the best way for us. I'm rather sure that we want more than 30 minutes and anything you want" Sah said, giving Henry a wide grin. "So for now. I think I want you to say something with the babies again if you don't mind with a mommy who always has kinky ideas" He said , blushing when He realized what he was saying about. Sometimes Sam has some kinky thought but he is not sure if he could tell his boyfriend. He had ever had an idea to spread the chocolate around his belly then allow his boyfriend to clean it but it's so embarrassing w to tell Henry about it.
"Wow kinky ideas, I cant wait to hear them later, maybe we could share ideas and it is likely we may have some same ones..." Henry grinned meaningfully towards Sam.
Sitting down on the floor befofe Sam, he used his palm to hold the belly. It was so large Sam could not sit with legs closed now. He slid the shirt upward to expose the bare skin, placing little kisses on it, even teased a little at the bellybutton. He then said to the belly, where movement can be seen. "Babies I know you are troubling Mommy again. Keep calm, mommy has been so good and helped out with daddy, you should help daddy reward mommy by being good inside."
Sam moaed softly when Henry played with his bellybutton. It's so sensitive and enouch to make Sam member narden but he tried to hide it from his boyfriend. "Mommy sometimes love when the babies are troubling too. Mommy can't wait tfor daddy to reward him tonight" He said with wide grin. Then he bend a bit more and kissed Henry on his forehead.
Smiling fondly at Sam, Henry got an idea. H touched the belly with both his hands, putting his mouth on the bellybutton he sucked on it gently. He knew Sam was very sensitive there and want to know how his lover would respond to that. 
Sam let a loud moan as Henry sucked his bellybutton. He gasped and breathed heavily. "Ahhh Henry!!" He said, blushing deeply. Although It is so sensitive, Sam doesn't want Henry to stop it. He grabs Henry's hair tightly while Henry is continuing to suck his belly. "T...that is so good" Honey He said, trying to control himself to not response too much but it's too hard for Sam with noncontrollable pregnant hormones then his cock is harder. He bends over to his boyfriend when the pleasure reaches so high.
Henry felt the cock under the belly hardening and leaking precum from the stimulation, he smiled with high mouth still busy on the belly, his palms slid down around and reached the cock. Henry wanted Sam to reach orgasm, so that he could forget about the discomfort from the day of work. He rubbed the cock and Sam's almost immediately exploded with cum.
"H....Henry, ahhh, N...ot now" Sam whispered, moaning heavily. It's too late for now, Sam already exploded his cum because of his hormones. His face blushed darker when He noticed his cum on Henry's hand. "I...I'm sorry. I can't hold it" He bent more to Henry that would help in his pleasure. His hands reached down to his belly and massaged it tightly. Everything seems to be good until the babies start kicking harder. Sam try to bear with it but Henry can easily notice it for his hand over his belly
Though Sam couldnt see it, his underbelly was shining with precum produced abundantly before he orgasmed. The added semen made it even wetter. Henry felt the babies moving strongly and saw some pain written on Sam's face. He felt a little apologetic as maybe the orgasm was why the babies started kicking again. He started massaging the belly, the fluid on his hands mixed with those already on the underbelly became like a lotion. He massaged it in big circles, mumbling nonsense to the babies to let them calm down. 
"H....henry! it's not the time to do this. W...we can do it after eating" Sam said, moaning softly with Henry's touches. Although this feels so good, Sam still wants it bo be longer and don't want to bother by a delivery man. He leaned his back against the couch, letting Henry massage his belly more for a bit before kissing him. "That's is so wonderful honey. I can wait to do it more tonight" He said, giving him a soft kiss. Then let him wash his hand at the toilet
"Ya baby I can't wait too." Henry smiled and finally released his hand on the belly, feeling the children settled down again. As he came back from washing his hands, he got a wet towel for Sam. He helped him clean his hands and belly to save him the trip because he knew it was dificult for him to get up and down the sofa.

Just as he finished, the doorbell rang. The delivery guy had arrived. They started eating, each feeding the other little bits of food.
They had a very wonderful time together when they were eating the pizza. After finished that Sam burped slightly made he blushed red. "Then time for the TV show? do you want any snack? I think Isaw the popcorn in the counter yesterday" Sam said, rubbing his full belly. He ate lots of food because of appetite during his pregnancy. Although Sam is still underweight now, he's sure that he need to spend a lot of time at gyms to get his shape after two half months living with Henry.
"You feeling like popcorns? Sure I would get that for you." Henry smiled at Sam. He loved how his lover blushed. It made him appear even more attractive with the shades of red on his face. He again pecked on his pink cheeks before getting up to prepare the popcorn. 

They started watching tv, cuddling innocently at first until Henry started getting bored. He quietly started caressing the belly, especially the bellybutton. His arm also brushed through the sensitive breasts from time to time.
"W....what are you doing?" Sam said, moaning softly as Henry is caressing with his belly. "You are really hurry, honey" Sam leaned his back more, letting Henry see how big he is. Henry's touch on his sensitive drive Sam so high and easily maks his cock harden. "I...it's not fair ahhh. I'm so horny now but,you're not" He said, moving his hand down to Henry' crotch and play with it. Make sure Henry feels at the sam way.