Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"of course, I will remind you again later next week. Same as before, you will be following me to the clinic after we get the kids to school? I will clear the appointments for that morning for our session. Or do you prefer it to be in the afternoon, right before I am scheduled to get off?" Henry asked as he continued to draw circles on the belly.
"Afternoon sounds good to us. Maybe we can have private time after the check-up. I....I mean we can go to store and buy some stuff or we can do what you want." Sam said, blushing. It's very embarrassing to let Henry know that sometimes Sam wants to have the private time with his husband. Private time is rarely since they have had the kids. Sam moans softly with touching on his sensitive belly.
"Oh! I will see what I can do then.." henry smiled knowing Sam wanted s date night out. Since the kids, they rarely have any chanve to go out and dine alone. Henry started planning, thinking what he could do on that night, and reminded himswlf of telling th babysitter to take care of the kids.
"Whar are you thinking huh? Something weirds about me?" Sam joked as he saw a wide smile for his husband. He let a low moan as the babies kick stronger and Henry can notice it. "I think our babies wanna play with their mommy" Sam smiled, holding his belly then helps Henry to massage it softly.
"Hm do you think they will play better with Mommy if he is leaning on daddy's chest?" Henry rubbed the belly with Sam's hands together. "Or maybe is it sign for daddy and mommy to move to the bed? Babies? What do you think? Kick again if you want to go to bed and stop kicking if you want to stay here." Henry whsipered to the belly as if telling them a secret.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. "What's a cute daddy huh? let's see" He said, rubbing his belly. The babies seem to know it they kick their mother strong enough to make daddy know without Sam saying. "Hmm They wanna stay here, right?" Sam joked, leaning his back more as the babies kick stronger but don't hurt Sam.
"Hmm from what I feel they seem to wamt to go to bed more. Look how they kick again! Ok babies, daddy got your message. Just disregard mommy, he shows no respect to your decision. Dont worry, daddy's here to help you voice out your opinion, and I will punish mommy for lying!" As he saif Henry tickled on the belly of Sam making him laugh so hard.
Sam laughed so had as Henry played with his belly then he tried to stop and finally did it. "Oh babies, How can mommy refuse you cutest daddy. You daddy is always know how you and mommy want. He is the best man in the world" He said softly, leaning forward to Henry then hugs him gently. "So can daddy help mommy clean the lotion and go to the bedroom? Mommy will reward him with everything he want there" He whispers on Henry's ear.
"Of course my love. And since you are giving me my reward, I will take care of you even better." Henry kissed lightly on Sam's lips and went to get a warm towel and wiped away the residue lotion.

"Babe, wound you arms around me?" Henry lifted Sam up bridal style and carried him.through the doorway . "Hmm does this remind you of our wedding? Also with a belly, exact same posture." He nuzzled Sam's face lovingly.
"Yeah How can I forget it? It's the happiest day in my life and I love that you're still can carry me with his weight. Is this the reason that you usually go to the gym?" He jokes then touches Henry's face softly, trying to show how much he loves his husband. Since Sam can't remember anything about his family, Henry is only one person he loves more than his life. When they got to the bedroom, Sam gave Henry a soft kiss when he placed him on the bed. "Hmm Do daddy want any reward?"
"Well I go to the gym to keep myself strong... and also to maintain the 6 packs so that you will continue to look at me with so much admiration everytime you see me naked." Henry joked. He also got onto the bed after Sam and said, their foreheads almost touching "what rewards do you want? Well of course I likr getting intimate but if you are not in the mood we can cuddle. I like cuddling with you too."
"Can we just cuddle and do something sweet? I'm s little tired today. Sorry, my love." He said, touching Henry's face softly then pull him closer and gives his a deep kiss. "Henry, I can't refuse that I love you six pack but for now I love what you are. We are family now and it'll be bigger soon. I love how you protect me and our kids. If I can do anything for you, say it" He whispers to Henry. Although they will not have sex for now, Sam also loves this moment so much.
"Dont be sorry my dearest, I knoe you could feel so tired carrying the big belly with you, that's why I asked. Cuddling is very nice, I like these quiet little moments I get to spend with you. I love our children but I can foresee after the arrival of these little angels these moments will become less frequent again. So now, let me get as close to you as possible and enjoy ourselves for now." Henry said and nudged on Sam. "And you don't have to do anything, just be there and be safe and happy, I would be very content then."
"Yeah I'll be here with you. We will raise this big family together. Thanks for being one part of my life, Henry" He said softly and placed Henry's hand on his belly where the babies are kicking gently. "Do you wanna hear them? Place your ear here!!" He said, smiling at his husband. He always loves how excited his husband is with his own babies although Henry helped men to labor almost every day.
Henry put his ear on the stomach, his face facing Sam. He listened for a while and said "hmm there are growling sound from the inside, either that's the babies are growling before their fight, or maybe that's because my dear wife's stomach is working hard to provide nutrients for the babies." Henry teased Sam, pretending all he could listen was the digesting sound of his stomach.
"Oh that's because daddy didn't give mommy enough food huh? Such a bad daddy haha" Sam joked, moaning softly as Henry teased him. He grabbed Henry's hair and play with it gently as his husband put his ear on his belly again. "Henry. I know it's so tired to take care our kids after working. thanks for everything" Sam gives Henry a warm smile.
(Hey I may less reply again. Sorry about it but I'll do it as much as I can ;))
(Oh ok sure. Just reply when you can :))

"Not at all, our 2 little angels, I mean our elder angels now, are such sweet children that although they are chatty and energetic, I love spending time with them. It was you that I was thinking. To take care of the 2 energy balls with a large ball in front of you must be a tiring. You should take it easy, let the babysitter come even when you are here. At least she could play with them and consume their energy." Henry lifted himself up and took a feet of Sam into his hands and started rubbing it. The legs had started to swell a bit but it was still manageable.
"Yeah I was thinking about babysitter too but I don't want our angels to feel slight when their mommy doesn't play with them, so I'll do my best but never force myself. Is that okay for lovely daddy?" He said, smiling to Henry who is massaging his feet. his legs had started to swell much more than the last time because Sam need to do many thing to tkae care hs kid but he is still willing to do it.
"Ok as long as you can handle it I am fine." Henry kissed Sam lovingly. He changed to the other feet and said "well since the kids are going to school now the problem with the babysitter is not as urgent. But when the little ones come I think we need to think about it more seriously." In fact Henry was thinking maybe they should hire a babysittee so Hnery could take Sam to dinner aftee their checkup next week.
"Anything you want honey. I know you always thought about us and you always choose the best choice for me." Sam moved his body for a bit to get more comfortable and make it east for Henry to massage his feet. Although Sam wanna take care his kids by himself, he knows it's impossible especially with his big belly. "Hmm what do you think about after check-up next week? should we have something special? I....I mean a..anything you want" He said, blushing