Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry rubbed the belly a bit to ensure it wasnt too squeezed. "Alright, I will order and just eat whatever you can. Do not overeat or force yourself too much." Henry ordered some sweet and sour food that should be matching Sam's taste a bit more. The waiter smiled at them for beinf such a cute couple.
"Yeah, yeah, I'll not eat too much for my husband. He is always worried about it and I love it" He said, smiling at Henry. He leaned a bit more to Henry's shoulders at the waiter went out. "Hmm, can we have the belly again tonight? and Does my husband still want his reward?" Sam asked, rubbing his belly softly and trying to not tease his husband with that. He knows it's not good to drive Henry crazy outside.
"How can I not want my reward ... the reward is so good I couls never resist it." Henry rubbed the belly and put a hand lightly on Sam's chest when they were alone. He whispered in sam's ears "and of course the belly rub... I have been seduced by this gorgeoud belly for too long today, I needed to get to it or I would miss it too much." He smiled into his wife as he said so.
Sam's face blushed red as he heard. He grabbed Henry's hand on his chest and kissed it gently. "Hmm, You know how much our little ones love this hand and Mommy also loves it too." He whispered and placed it back. They both were enjoyed the breeze and the view outside so much. It took a little time till the waiter brought their is food to the table. "Thanks, Sir," Sam said and smiled. The life at the side of the street made him always polite with anyone and Henry always felt it. "Hm, I know I can't eat much, but everything looks so good."
Henry loved how Sam was always polite and the children were learning from him too. "You always set such a good wxampled. For the kids and also others." Henry kissed Sam gently and picked up a bit of the starter for Sam. "To recognise it, I will now award you with this. Eat whatever you can just not too fast and it should be alright." Henry patted the belly and said cheerfully.
"Thanks, honey and yeah, I'll eat slowly," Sam said, smiling as he picked up the fork and started with the fish with sour sauce. Henry can see how Sam was so excited with the food, but he also ate it slowly. "Hm? eat your, Henry. Why do you always watch me eating, huh? Is that fun?" He smiled as Henry look at him for a long time and didn't start eating his food. It was not a long time as Sam's belly full with the food. he sighs as he see how much the food still remain
"You being so excited with eating is just too adorable to look away." Henry smiled and started to eat himself. He saw Sam finished his part very soon and pressed Sam towards himself. "Sorry to have to let you watch on me eating. I know you wanted to eat more but the kids are just too big now. How about you feed me what you thought is tasty? Would that feel similar to eating yourself?" Henry suggested with a smirk. He emjoyed getting fed by Sam in fact.
Sam looked at Henry with sad eyes then smiled widely as he heard that. He loved when He fed his husband. It reminded him Jayden and Sam can see the cute side of Henry. "Yeah, Why don't I want that? You know I also love when you remind me Jayden. Hmm, let me see" Sam look around the food. He picked up the fork again and started to feed Henry with the spiciest food. He giggled as Henry look not that good. "Oh I think I pick the wrong one. Let me try again."
Henry grabbed the cup and was about to drink it when he suddenly stopped with an evil smile. He grabbed Sam and held his head, kissing deeply with him and shared the spicy touch. He soon forgot about the hotness in his mouth, being too focused on the kiss. They parted a long while later, Henry smiled at how Sam had blushed so hard. "Hmm well that's really not that good of a choice of food, lucky we get to share this aftwr taste."
Sam was blushing so hard and he was also frowning at the same time. "Hmm why do you always know how to handle with me. huh? It's not that fun, but I love it that show me how much you care me" He turned to smile and bit his lip a bit as the taste still reminded. He didn't know how much Sam tease his husband with that. Sam just focused on the another food. "Hmm, let me see what is the one you like the most." Sam says while he is looking around.
Henry just couldnt resist the little gestures of sam and he flipped Sam over and pressed his mouth down on Sam's again, finding his wife irressistable. "Sam... you are always teasing me so much .."he said when he finally released his wife. "Now.... we have to get through dinner fast, I dont think I can control myself that much longer. So which food is rhe best?"
Sam flinched a bit as Henry flipped him so fast, but he also enjoyed that kiss so much. He turned back and look for the food again. "Hmm, let me see again. Oh that meat. I know you like it, and I can remember how you always asked me to cook some meat for the dinner." He picked the meat with his fork and then fed his husband. Sam smiled widely with Henry's gestures when he was eating his favorite food.
Henry had a content smile on him when he was fed."thanks babe... ohh this is so good. More of it please?" He smiled innocently asking for another piece. Henry didnt rwalise how much he resembled Jayden asking for more ice cream and got Sam laughing again. Between feeds and teasings, dinner had gone on well and the dishes were close to finished.
Sam leaned a bit to the couch to relax as they finished their dinner. Sam can't eat any dessert, just watching Henry ate it. He smiled softly at his husband when he glanced at him. "Hm, Where do you want to go after this? do you still want to go to the shop for souvenirs?" he asked his husband and also asked him to help Sam sit up on the couch again.
"Hmm what do you feel like?" Henry let Sam decide. He put an arm around his back and under his arms to lift him up a bit on the couch. He was thinking maybe tomorrow morning they could go to the local wet market to buy some fresh and local ingredients so Sam could cook their lunch with something new. They could go for the souvenirs and sightseeing around this part at that time. Though the temperature and weather may be better now and if Sam wanted to stroll around after dinner it was also a great choice.
"Hmm, we can go tomorrow. We still want the ingredients for the launch, right? and I will help you this time." Sam said, holding Henry tightly to get some balance. "I think it's time to relax at our home now. maybe we can watch the star or the beach view, and then it's time for your reward. Is that good, huh? Does my husband can wait for his reward?" Sam whispered in Henry's ear and blew to tease his husband a bit, but enough to drive him crazy. It is not often that Sam will see Henry's blushing face like this.
"You are so naughty Sam!" Henry pretended to pout when he urgently asked the waiter to check the bill and ask their ride to come pick them up. "You will need to pay back me during my reward tonight." Henry whispered in sam's ears while they were waiting. He rubbed Sam's belly and got dangerously close to his crotch, he knew they wouldnt be discovered with the table hiding the view.
Sam let a low moan as Henry touched his crotch. He was frowned and said. "Ahhh, You are so naughty too, Henry. Payback? don't forget that we need to do it gentler. I think you still want it more another time. You wife will not reward you again if you offend him tonight" Sam said, smiling. It took not long time till the car arrived and Sam asked Henry to helped him up again. It' was harder this time with the food inside his belly.
Henry got even gentler with Sam as he knew he would be a bit tired after a day, and rhe food was weighing him down too. He kissed Sam as he almost gave Henry all his weight when they walked out. Henry led the way out through the narrow corridor in the restaurant, careful not to let other customers or waiters rushing through to bump into his wife.

They finally got out and Hnery helped Sam into the car, supporting fully his back as he lowered himself down the onto the seat.
Sam smiled and leaned to Henry's shoulders as he got into the car. Henry can see Sam was sleepy when his belly was full. "Hmm, Let me rest for a bit and prepare for reward time. Can you wake me up, huh?" Sam whispered softly. It was a tiring day for Sam, so he needed to rest when he can. Sam placed Henry's hand on his belly as he almost fell asleep. "Just place in here." He says, smiling. Sam love to feel the warmth from Henry's hand. it makes him feel safe and he really loves it.