Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry clutched on Sam tight as soon as he started loosening his grip, holding him close to his chest feeling his tremble pushing. The baby was large and Sam had been exhausted. Whatever energy he regained from the short nap was gone now with the hard pushing. "Come on Sam you can do this, yes the head's almost out, only the little chin was left. Just a few more big pushes. Remember our baby is in you, relying wholly on you for it to be born. Come on Sam, push down, do it for me, and for the baby." He encouraged Sam as best as he could knowing that's what got Sam continuing.
"Umm, Aghhhh, I...ti's almost done" He moaned in pain as Sam took a deep breath to get some energy. Everything was worst for him with e had almost no energy for pushing. He grabbed Henry's legs tightly as Sam pushed again. "Aghhhh, ahhhhh" He moaned louder and longer as the head moved through his ass. Although he needed just a few more pushed, but not easy for him. Sam took around an almost half hour to push full head out. He cried so hard when Henry toll that the head was out and it just shoulders next to see his second son.
The head was dangling out of Sam's hole, but the good thing was there was a minimal of blood, showing Sam was still in good shape to push. "Sam good job, good job ... " Henry mumbled as he let out a big sigh to see the head finally out. He kissed away the tears as all Sam could do now was to pant on his shoulder, all strength leaving him now. "Come on, let me take your hand." Henry took Sam's hand and gently lean forward to put it around the head of the second baby. "Feel that? Feel how big that is? That's the reason why you need to push that long. Our youngest child is not the smallest, in fact he could be even larger than his brother."
Sam gave Henry a weak smile as he could feel the head. "Umm, He's big. It's because of you, Henry" He joked, trying to get his energy as much as he could. It just took a little more time till the next contraction hit him again after the baby turned himself for Sam. He pulled the hands up and grabbed Henry's legs tightly. Sam could see Henry's legs were red by his hands grabbed and holding ti so tight. He should apologize his husband later when everything was over. "Arghhh, Baby!" He moaned even louder while pushing so hard. Even it was not hard like the head, but still not easy for Sam. He took more pushes all his strength to push the first shoulder out.
Henry feel the trembling of Sam using the last of his strength, going on instinct to continue pushing the baby out. "Regulate your pushes with your breathing love, it would make it more effective." The first shoulder came out after multiple pushes shwoing Sam was indeed exhausted. Henry thought if he couldn't deliver the second shoulder in a few more pushes, he would need to help by tugging the baby out. It had been long and he was afraid the baby would suffocate.
"I.....I can't ahhh" He moaned and grunted in pain. Sam cried out and screamed so hard with just only another shoulder left. He oushed so hard and tried to control his breath as much as he could, but he couldn't feel any movement from it after few more pushes. Sam looked at Henry with lots of tears in his eyes. "H....help" He whispered, breathing heavily. He knew that his husband was a professional with it nad Henry would know how to handle with this last shoulder.
Sam's tear-filled eyes broke Henry's heart and he soothed his wife. "It's alright Sam, let me handle this. Let's get back to the bed. Don't worry, give yourself to me, trust me." He said with determined eyes as he lifted up Sam gently, with a hand cupping his son and the other holding Sam tight and returned back to the bed so he could assist Sam better. "On next contraction, i will give you a little help. Push as before, hold behind your legs and push down as hard as you can, I will help give the baby a little more incentive to come out." He said positioining Sam on a pile of cushions so he could sit up, and then held the baby gently in his hands as he got ready to tug the baby out.
"Umm, I love you Henry. You always help me, ahhh" He moaned at the next contraction hit him. It was not too big, but he needed to push now. Sam too a deep breath to get more energy then grabbed his legs tight when he started pushing. He pushed with all he had. He couldn't imagine if the baby wasn't come out with this time. It took a long time and he tried to push as long as he could, giving Henry some time to handle with his sons. He head threw back abd fell after that push. Sam just hoped to hear the words that the shoulder was out from his husband now
The shoulder was just halfway, Sam's hole was too tight it was holding the baby back and Henry was hoping he could push a little more to free it, but when Sam flopped down he knew the contraction had ended but the second shoulder needed to come out. It was just halfway now and was stuck at the widest point. He bit his lips and grapped the baby. "Sorry love, this is the only way. I have to pull him out now." Without explaining, Henry moved the baby, pushing it slightly back in before pulling it out, strong and hard, wanting this to be quick to minimize the pain of Sam.
Sam screamed out loud as Henry was pulling the babies out. He tried to push as hard he could help his son to come out. He collapsed on the bed again after Henry pulled the whole baby out with just the chord that was connecting him with his son. his tears ran out from his eyes again as Henry was cleaning his son then cut his cord. "H...he's so beautiful" He whispered, giving Henry a weak smile. He wanted to rest soon, be at least Sam want to feed his second son. Sam looked at his sons then his husband. "We're bigger family. I can't believe that I was carrying them for 9 months then spend days for letting them out"

(Want do you want to do after this? just play a little bit then skip? or play about days after his labor)
(Play a little day then skip? what you think? days after the birth would show Sam weak n needing Henry's care?)

"Yes indeed he's beautiful. Thank you for doing all these for me Sam. I know how hard you have suffered from this pregnancy. And the birth. It scared me a bit just now because our baby's turning a little blue, but now everything's alright." Henry smiled and placed the baby on top of his belly, getting in place behind Sam to help him start feeding his younger son, which should help in passing the placenta out.
"I can do everything because of you, Henry. Thank you" He smiled at his husband while he was feeding his second son. It took a few minutes till Sam pushed all placenta out. He let a soft moan as the baby sucked his nipple hard. "Hmm, someone is teasing his mommy like his daddy now" He said, looking at Henry then kissed his husband gently. It wasn't good atmosphere with the smell of blood all over the room, but it was a wonderful moment for Sam. His belly wasn't that flat yet, so he still had the long way to back to his own shape.

(Yeah that's good. I love it too, abd how about his next pregnancy? I remember that we talk about miscarriage one of the twins and some tense scene, right?, but when will it happen? years after this time?)
(how about Sam accidentally fell pregnant very soon, when the twins just born was like... 3 months? And at first it would look like Sam was tired because of taking care of the new borns, then when his pregnancy was confirmed, he still insisted on taking care of the twins which led to the miscarriage. Does that sound good?)

Henry was careful to avoid the sore parts of Sam and cleaned up as good as he could be. Shower could wait until their youngest son finish his meal, and he was expecting Sam to fell asleep during it. He had been rubbing Sam's belly gently to encourage the placenta to pass out, and got rid of the gross parts, returning as quick as he could. "Thank you so much Sam.... aww to think, it would be months before i get to tease my wife like that!" Henry protested in a jealous way, squinting his eyes as he looked at the newborn with mocking envy.
(that's fine haha, but how about the twins after Sam's miscarriage? Does he still take care of them?)

Sam smiled widely as he saw how Henry was pretending to do that. "Hmmm, Calm down daddy. You sons just want this for months, oh or years. How do you think, huh?" He said, rubbing the baby's hair gently. "Should mommy just keep this breast for you both and never let daddy play with it anymore?" He smiled, looking at Henry. He knew his husband would reject that. it just took more mins for Sam to push all part of his pregnancy out. He smiled again when he saw the blood on the bed and also on the floor. He couldn't do this if Henry didn't help him.
(Let's bring in another babysitter. N Sam will be on bedrest for some time after that accident)

"Awww Sam! You cant be this unfair! You are loving the babies more than me already. I can imagine you finding me unattractive already.... leaving me all alone and sad, giving all your attention to our sons." Henry pretended to be very saddened and pouted, turning his head away from Sam and crossed his arms. "I am not truning back unless you agree to give me back my priviledge, or i would never speak to you again." He said like a small child, though he had a smile on his face where Sam couldnt see.
(Ti's good haha. How about the scene that Henry blame Sam about the miscarriage? After bed rest? I'm just waiting for that scene lol)

Sam smiled widely, knowing that his husband just pretended to do that way. He didn't say anything for awhile then said. "Look at your daddy my son. He's so young. Mommy thinks that he could be your friend when you grow up" He said loud and wanted Henry to hear all that words. "But it's okay, right? If your daddy treats mommy well, he'll get the best priviledge." Sam stopped saying for Henry the continued. "He won't get it if he still acts like that. It's sad for mommy who wants to pay something back fro your daddy" Sam said and tried to make the sad sound.
(How about during bedrest? Perhaps Sam was insisting to get off bed to take care of the crying babies which got Henry so annoyed he started yelling at Sam? Maybe, he could find Sam already up and in the nursery feeding the babies! Oh thay would make Henry VERY angry)

"Hmm perhaps mommy should tell daddy what's the payback mommy wanted to show? Then, maybe daddy will stop acting like a child and cuddle properly with mommy. Maybe take mommy to a shower so he could rest. I am sure mommy is exhausted after these naught boys are born." Henry glanced at the clock and found Sam's second birth had taken nearly 3 hours, which was quite long considering it was a second baby. He frowned thinking if he should take a bath or shower, and what kind of balm should be used.
(That sounds good to me and it's why Henry need to send his baby to another babysitter, and it makes Sam sad, maybe?)

Sam didn't say anything for awhile as he tried to make his sleepy son fall asleep, then he said after it. "Your daddy are so mean. Mommy just gave birth you both for days, but he still wants another thing, least he doesn't help his sleepy son to the basket now" Sam said, smiling. He knew Henry's weakness and he knew how to win his husband. Sam cupped baby's head as he fell asleep and hugged his son gently. "Goodnight my boy. Mommy and daddy will think about your both name as soon as we can, but now Can just daddy help mommy up and go the the bathroom? Mommy just uses his ass to give birth that doesn't mean daddy can't play with another part"
(yes it would make Sam sad, but Henry will be there and they are expecting another baby. so that should compensate a little ;))

Henry chuckled hearing that. "Sam! You sure it's alright to be speaking like that in front of our baby? And, you sure you can handle somethng more in the bathroom?" He finally turned around and took the baby, putting him in the cradle, next to his brother, before coming back to Sam's side. He slightly massaged Sam's breasts that must be sore from feeding 2 babies. "You don't have to do anything from now on, I will be taking care of you." HE said to his wife as he carried him to the bathroom, not letting Sam walk at all. He took Sam under the shower, holding him tight as warm water cascaded down their bodies.
Sam hugged his husband tightly in the bathroom as he was naked. He let the soft moans when Henry started to clean his body and need to touch his sensitive part. "Hmm, It looks I can't resist you at all, just your touches can drive me crazy" Sam whispered softly. He knew that he couldn't do anything more that this with his sore body now. It took a long time for them in the bathroom with Sam want to spend his time as much as he could with his husband. There were some blood and gross things coming out while Henry was cleaning Sam's entire body. Sam was surprised that he could do this by the help from his husband. "Hmm, we're bigger family now. We are mommy and daddy of 4 kids. I love you, Henry" Sam whisper, leaning his face on his husband.