Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry was also a bit surprised, but pleased, by how fast things were progressing. He could see the anus starting to bulge out a little with the head close to crowning. "Seemed like our daughter really love her mother too much to let you suffer Sam. She is very close now, already right at your hole with one single push. Stay strong babe, she will be out quick."
Sam was really happy to hear it. He was really exhausted from giving birth his son, so he still can push her out. He gripped Henry's arms as he started tp push as hard as he can't. He can't hold it for too long because of his tiredness but he can fee; the head is moving inside. "Nghh" He moan in pain.
"Yes our little girl is progressing nicely. Breath now Sam, you need the oxygen to help renew your energy. I will push slightly on your belly to encourage her down ok?" Henry squeezed Sam's hand hard once and released him. He moved to the upper part of his belly to feel the little bottom of their daughter and press down a bit to help Sam push.
Sam grunted in pain as he tried to push harder and longer. the baby seem to move faster as Henry help to press her down but it's still hard for Sam to push her out. "Nghhh. Please mommy is so tired" He said, breathing heavily. The head is moving slowly. Sam roles his hips back and forth to make the way for hey
Henry touched around the hole and found their daughter to be almost fully crowned. She would slip back alittle whenever the contraction end but she was very close. "Babe you are doing good. Hang in there, I am here with you. Just a few more pushes and she will be there. Keep going, I know it is hard but she is progressing well."
"I know. Nghhhh. Oh god!!" He gasped as the strongest contraction hit him and makes Sam almost pass out. Sam took a deep breath as he started tp push again. His tiredness makes he can't push so hard but everything seems good. The baby girl moves fastly though her shoulders were stuck for minutes but Sam is really close to push her out.
"Oh good Sam you already got her head out. She is such a nice girl for making it easy for Mommy. Now rest for a bit, maybe just breath through the next contraction. Get the energy stored up for the contraction afterwards, and maybe she can get out in one push." Henry exclaimed as he saw the head, he stroked on the tiny bit of hair and encouraged Sam to continue.
"She is close. I can feel it. Nghhhh" Sam moaned in pain, struggling in Henry's arms. He then starts tp push again. This time Sam push with his all energy and it's work. The baby girl slid out fastly. Sam collapses on Henry's arm as his husband holds her in his hand. "Such a beautiful girl, honey,make" He said tiredly, trying to awake. His tiredness makes he almost passes out
"Yes our beautiful baby girl! Thank you so much Sam, for being so strong. Look at her, our little angel." Henry got the girl on Sam's chest and let her wail a bit before sucking her first mouth of milk. He had helped Sam hold the baby knowing Sam was too weak now. He then massaged the underbelly a little to help pass the placenta.
Sam let a low moan as he pushed the placenta out. He had realized how red the water is of his blood. He then gave Henry a soft smile. "Thanks for everything, Honey. I can't do this without you and I can't do this on the side of the street. Thanks for everything my husband" He said softly, rubbing the girl's hair. Then they kiss each other for a long time, enjoying one of the best moment in their life.
Henry felt like his heart could melt from this moment. He held his wife and his daughter in his arms, his son sleeping soundly beside, he felt like he owned the whole world. After the kiss, he saw Sam could barely keep his eyes open so he lifted him out of the water and settled them all on the bed. Their daughter soon finished her first meal and was settled in the crib, next to her brother. He returned to sleep with his wife in his arms, feeling very blessed.

Time flew and the twins grew fast. They were 4 and had started their 2nd year of kindergarten. The twins were lovely angels who melt everyone's heart once they met them.
Everything has passed very fast. It's 4 years since Sam's biggest day. Everything is getting better. Henry opens more clinics and Sam also starts to do some work at home after the kids got into kindergarten but his major work is taking care their children.

Sam is in the kitchen, preparing dinner for his family. "Hmm what do we have here? Oh Jayden loves hotdog!! and also for Victoria too" He said, smiling. Sam was feeling tired in couple days but he still does everything like he always did. He smiled as he heard the door is opened by someone, knowing his husband and their children come back.

"Mommy!!" Jayden's sound from the living room calls his mom.
Henry walked in smiling with Victoria high on his arm. She was daddy's little girl and love to get close to either Henry or Sam. Jayden was already shooting out a million words a minute on what happened in school today, too excited to tell them all to Sam.

Henry got closer to Sam and let Victoria kiss her mother hello before letting her down. He then wrapped Sam in his arm before kissing him on his cheek "Hello love, how are you today?" Henry had noticed that Sam looked tired, but he didn't say anything before the children to not let them worry over mommy too much.
He kisses his husband back then he continues cooking the dinner for them. "Nothing special, honey. doing some work all day. You know I wanna help you paying some bills" He said softly. Sam started to work at home for a year although Henry not really like him to do it. "Hey my dears, Mommy have hotdogs for you all tonight!!" He said, smiling to see how excited of his children.
"Now go wash your hands first, or your little tummies will become sick and painful after those delicious mommy's hotdogs!" Henry asked them to go and they squealed to the bathroom. "Honey are you alright? Is the work too much for you, you are... pale lately." Henry started to think hard, he had seen Sam look sick, especially in the mornings.

As Henry concentrated back to Sam, he noticed he was rubbing at his lower stomach. "Sam babe, is your lower stomach hurting? I have seen you rubbing at it multiple times now."
Sam loves how Henry alway takes care him. "Everything is okay honey but if you are worried about it we can talk after they sleep, okay?" He said, smiling as the children are running back from the bathroom. "Go to play with your toy huh? Mommy needs some time to finish your dinner." He said with his little ones. Both their kids left the kitchen to the living room and play with lots of toys that Henry brought for them. "Time for shower hmm? or my husband want to do it with his wife?" Sam said, smiling to Henry as he hugs hum gently.
"Of course the husband would want to do it with his wife. Hmm I always love to take a shower with my wife." Henry pressed Sam a little closer to himself and kissed his forehead. 'Let's go then, I can't wait."

They were entangled in a kiss as they went to the bathroom in their bedroom, so that the kids will not accidentally come inside. They started peeling off each others clothes as they continued kissing each other.
Sam wrapped his arms around Henry as they kiss hotter. "Umm Is this call showering?" He said and cuddled his husband as they got naked. Sam always love when his husband always wants to do it with him. They don't have much time since they have the little ones.
"Hmm it is called shower sex." Henry smirked as he continued to kiss further down Sam's throat. It had been difficult finding the time to get intimate, but as the kids are growing up it was getting a bit more easier, at least they no longer needed them to wake up at night. As he gone down to the lower belly he found it to be slightly bloated. He became a bit alert and asked Sam "Hmm baby are you feeling any discomfort lately in this area?" He placed palm on it and asked his wife.
Sam moaned softly as Henry touched his belly. It's still his most sensitive part. "Not much Hiney but I don't know why it's really sensitive when you touch it" He sad, looking at his husband. Sam has never noticed it. He just thought about taking care his family all day.