Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Hmm I will think it through thoroughly. Well since you are blushing already, what are you thinking of? What do you have in mind that make you react like that?" Henry teased Sam and climbed nearer his wife, fondling with his nipples that were getting more and more sensitive now.
"Ahhh, Henry!" He moaned loudly as his husband was fondling with his sensitive part. Sam wrapped his arms around Henry and pulled him close enough to hear each breath. Henry abs is touching with Sam's huge belly now. "I know what you always want to do with me, honey. I'm just thinking about changing the place? maybe we can go somewhere I can reward you again with everything you want" He said, smiling. Sometimes Sam had searched the place for them to spend the night together. Maybe not overnight but enough time to do something fun.
"Another place? Hmmm Sam, what have you been searching on the Internet? You are getting naughty now...." Henry smirked but was happy his wife did think about these things. It showed how much Sam was willing to do to make their lives even happier. "Ok... So I will let you plan something after the checkup, and i will get the reservations for dinner. Is that alright? Proper division of labor?"
"Haha It may be not special place but I think we can make everywhere special, right?" Sam smiled at his husband who always works really hard for their family. Sometimes Henry looks very stress, so Sam wanna make something for him. "Where do you like t go , honey? I fond some hotel but if you want other place, that's fine."
"Well hotels are fine! I am starting to get curious here.. .will you make it as a surprise to me or will you tell me which hotel you have sorted?" Henry started imagining all kinds of scenario. Would his lovely wife come up with those grand hotels with a water bed in a beautiful room? Or would he be suggesting some of those kinky ones where the room would have different themes and a selection of toys within?
Sam blushed as he saw his husband was thinking something. "Hey hey, Henry! I know what you're thinking now. There are no something kinky ! I have never done that and if you want just prepare by yourself but remember! be safe for these twins" He pats gently on his belly. He decides to not tell anything to his husband.
Henry looked at him with an interested smile. "Hmm so nothing kinky, ok. I may have to prepare my own kinky things then, don't worry I will not be hurting the twins. Keeping secrets from me now aren't you my dearest wife, next up you will be saving up money behind my back." Henry chuckled at that and said "alright... so is now time to sleep? I can't really wait for that day to come." He settled Sam further down the bed and wrapped him up to sleep, just as they did every night.

(Skip to the checkup?)
(Yeah haha)
It was morning when Sam waddled from his bedroom to the car. If he doesn't get pregnant, Sam needs to prepare everything for the kids before they go to the school but for now, Henry did everything. Sam gave his husband a soft kiss as Henry was waiting for him in the car and their kids in his embrace.

"Having a good day my angels. Remember! mommy and daddy need to do something today, so your babysitter will take you have and take care you till mommy and daddy back."When they arrived at the school. Sam gave Victoria and Jayden a kiss before Henry took them to the teacher. "I'm so excited, Honey. The nurses will be surprised with my big belly" He smiles, asking Henry to rub his belly before they go to the clinic.

As Henry came back and got in the car. Sam was preparing everything in his bag that Sam has brought something for tonight.He will stay at the clinic until the afternoon for the check-up and they can spend a private time after it.
Henry came back to see Sam tidying his bag that he refused to let him see. He smiled seeing how Sam was spending effort to make their night special. Getting into the car, Henry patted the belly and reached over to kiss it. "Babe doing good with out babies? Ready to come to daddy's work place? I have asked the nurse to reserve a room for you and got it setup with a couch, you could nap and relax inside while I ge through work. Hmm I have made reservations for lunch too." While he was talking, they have quickly arrived at the clinic.

"So, ready to meet those nurses who love you so much? They would go crazy now with high big your belly had grown since last checkup." Henry smiled and helped Sam took off the seatbelts, then helped him got out of the car and helped him into the clinic.
As They got into the clinic, the nurses seem surprised with how big his belly is. "Oh, doctor Henry. I think you take care you wife much better than every man in the world." One of them joked as she led them to the room. After the nurse left them alone, Henry helps Sam to get comfortable on the coach then gives Sam a belly kiss. Sam moans softly and gives his kiss back to his husband. "Have a good day. my love. I know that you work so hard but remember! don't force yourself." He says softly.
"That should be my words to you! Sam you should remember I am not the one carrying two lives within them. Now wait for me here alright? Tell the nurse whatever you want, they love you too much to reject you of anything. If you find it boring you could also talk to them, they are very chatty... sometimes too chatty." Henry flinched at how noisy the nurses can get when they got excited. "I will be right back for lunch with you ok? Nap a bit if you feel like it. You needed that." He gave him a gentle kiss and a smile before leaving.
"It's okay, My love. I can stay everywhere with you" He said softly as Henry was walking the room. Sam took an hour for taking a nap then he waddled out and chat with the nurses. All of them tell Sam how much Henry worry about his wife when the babies seem really big and They also told him how Henry always praises his wife with the nurses. Sam's face flushed red as he heard that. He can't stop smiling when he got back to the room. "Such a lovely husband." He said softly, rubbing his belly. It's almost noon and Henry will come soon, so they need to do anything to stop smiling.
Henry was already entering the room as the last patient in the morning cancelled his appointment. He found Sam smiling and rubbing his belly, seemed to be sharing a secret with the babies. He asked then "what's my lovely wife smiling about? Some sevret that he shared with the babies? Can the husband know about it?" He knelt down in front of Sam and looked up in smiling eyes. "Hey there. Did you have a pleasant morning? Not too bored?"
"Yeah It's very pleasant morning. I have known many things about the man who sit in front of me and how much he loves his wife" Sam said and leaned forward for a bit to give Henry a sweet kiss. "Henry, How can you make me loves you more and more in every day." He says softly the places Henry's hand on his belly. Sam always loves when Henry moves his hand gently around his belly.
"Oh you have no idea how hard I try to make that possible. All those hours in the gym, working so hard in the clinic? I do them all to make you even more attracted to me, so that you can never leave me." Henry smiled and kissed back Sam.  "Hmm now I tie you down with more babies so you can't escape! Babies, good job in there!" Henry carressed the belly as if to praise them. 
"Henry, I can't refuse that I love you handsome face and your perfect body at we first met but for now. I love you because you're my husband. You always help me and I tie you down with more babies too. You can go anywhere because you need to help me" He said, moaning softly as Henry caressed his belly. He lifts his shirt, showing his perfect belly because he knows Henry always loves it.
"Sam...." Henry put tiny kisses on the belly as he kept his eyes on his beloved wife. "I guess we have tied each other up for life then." He smiled and raised Sam's hand up and kissed it. Then put them together on the perfect sphere.
Sam rubbed his belly with his both hands that covered with Henry's hands. It's just a usual place but they always make every moment be a wonderful time. They enjoy that moment for awhile before Sam asked Henry to sit beside him. His face blushed red when his belly was growling "I....I think our babies are hungry now" He said, blushing, trying to avoid Henry's smiling face.
"Ha and I think that's more than the babies who is hungry. You stomach betrayed you on that." Henry kissed on the adorable blushed cheek.of Sam. "Come on my hungry little wife, let's go to lunch. It's almost time for my reservation too." Henry stood up first and helped Sam up, wounding an arm around his waist, he got him out of the room and gave all the nurses a pride smile when they were snickering at them, pointing at how closely they walked together. "Obviously all the nurses were all jealous of you, my dearest wife, for having such a loving husband." He whispered in sam's ears.
Sam's face blushed red as he heard that. "Y....Yeah and I think you're so lucky to have a lovely wife too" He joked, trying to not show how happy he is when he heard that. As they got in front of the clinic, Sam asked Henry to massage his back for a bit when it's hurting him. It happens sometimes after his hard working. "Where will we go huh?" He asks.