Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Ahh, Y...You're so naughty, Henry." Sam moaned out loud when Henry put his legs up and took his pants off then licked on his most sensitive spot. Sam's face was blushing so bad as Hen arched his back with so much pleasure inside. It was lucky that eh couch was big enough for Sam to get a comfortable position. "Y...you're so bad, HHenry, arhhh" Sam moaned out loud again when Henry moved his tongue playfully Sam could feel how Henry moved to his cock head and swelled it in his mouth He couldn't even fight him back since the pleasure was too much His opening was already wet also since it was preparing for his husband even Henry wouls go further or not
Sam was trembling so hard that his belly also jiggled. Henry could feel their babies right on top of his nose, as he sank down on his cock and swallowed Sam's cock entirely. How eagerly Sam responded to his "service" was great. His hands also explored along Aam's body, and when his chin felt something moist below, Henry smiled and started fondling with Sam's balls but not his quivering hole. He knew Sam wanted attention at his opening, but it would have to wait. Just when Sam started tensing up, almost orgasming, Henry quickly left his cock, causing Sam to scream from the inadequacy.
Sam screamed as Henry left his cock at the moment, and He couldn't even finish it by himself "Arhh, You're so bad, Henry Why do you leave you wife like this" Sam said as he tried to handle with the pleasure that instantly disappeared "Henry, please, you can leave me like this." Sam begged who was smiling evilly. His body was trembling with how he couldn't finish it. Sam couldn't even move his body now. It needed to be finished, and the babies seemed to kick harder when they realised how their mother was strugling.
Henry smiled amd said. "I thought i have tasted enough of my 'lollipop' that now I wanted to have some 'syrup' to go with it." He said that and pushed Sam's legs even further up, then plunged down to attack his hole, first licking it with where the squirt had syarted seeping out, then traced the folds with his tongue and then stabbed in with it. He smiled hearing how sam responded to him eating his wife out and became even more eager in pleasuring Sam, quickly flciking his tongue in and out of his trembling opening.
Sam was moaning so bad when Henry attacked his hold. He also needed to put both his hands on the couch to support himself since the pleasure was so much for him. His cock was jerking above Henry's head and it touched Henry's hair sometimes. It was later then he moved his one hand and held his belly tightly. His hold was more wet with how Henry was licking it. "arhhh, arhh" He moaned and panted. Henry could feel how the babies were so excited through his hand that was placed on Sam's belly.
Hnery had to steady Sam's belly or it would jiggle way too hard. From how Sam was squirming and how he moaned so sweetly, Hnery knew it had been right to attack his hole like that. HE was quick sure Sam would orgasm very soon, which was proven right when a particularly deep stab by his tongue got Sam clenching so tight, and arching his back high up that, Sam shoot his load high up, smearing all over his lower belly, soem even getting onto Henry's hair. Henry had to laugh at how senstiive his wife was, and Sam wasn't able to respond at all as he got into a hazy state, just gazin gupwards, mouth open but couldn't utter a sound.
Sam gasped and couldn't even say anything after his loud moan when he shot his cum over his lower belly, and Henry's hair. His arched back felt down after his loud moan and Henry held it with his hands. "Ahhh" Sam could only moan out loud when his husband was still playing with his sensitive part. His cock was still jerking, but it couldn't shoot more cum for awhile. "H..Henr..." Sam couldn't even say Henry's full name since the pleasure was so much and he was so sensitive. Sam looked like a little kitty squirming in front of the great lion this time, but this little kitty was carrying lion's babies.
(Sam is kitten!! Cute hehe)
(Haha i like that comparison as well ;))

Henry chuckled at how his kitten was mewling, and somehow he could understand what his lovely wife was trying to say. He stood up and hugged his little cat, still fondling with his belly and lower parts so Sam would dwell on the exquisite orgasmic haziness for longer, even going as far as touching his cock that was twitching so hard. He muttered beside him. "I heard when you have indeed gone too far in pleasure.... you could wet yourself.... sam... would you do that for me?" He fondled with Sam's balls while teasing his opening again, and with a little gasp from Sam, some clear fluid come from his cock.
"Ahh, I'll do what you want, H...Henry, I'm yours," Sam whispered softly as he could even say out loud as usual. He kissed his husband deeply when he bent for that while he was teasing his opening so hard. Sam could fee that he bit Henry's lips as the pleasure drive him so bad. Sam wasn't sure fi it was another round or not, but the clear fluid was leaking even more when Henry went deeply inside Sam's ass. He could only hold Henry's waist tightly. "W...what should I do for you now? My dearest husband." Sam whispered softly, looking at his husband.
"Would you let me rub against your belly wirh my cock?" Henry asked Sam innocently. He had already started, heaving Sam up so he would be facing him directly, his belly pressing against his cock as he thrusted, dragging his cock over their babies, and rubbed it together with Sam's limp one. His wife would take a bit longer to recover and only precum could leak.out now, and it.looked actually like he was peeing, which - weirdly - made Hsnry even more excited as his cock jerked and rubbed against the moist service even faster, causing Sam's sensitive skin on his.belly to become red.
Sam was moaning so bad although Henry didn't play with his opening anymore, his cock on his belly was so sexy. Henry's hard and thick cock was rubbing on his belly, causing more pleasure than Sam thought. He didn't even realize how He moved his hips with that rhythm. "Aghhh, You're so sexy, Henry." Sam panted as he was moving his hips up and down at the same time with his husband, and Henry seemed to notice it since he moved his hands down and supported Sam's hips gently. His husband could fee how the babies were kicking against his cock, and it could drive more crazier. Sam didn't even realize how only his precum was leaking out, and he couldn't stop it.
(Wow, that's dirty mind!!, but I love it now hehe)
Henry, even though with.little sense left in him for thr pleasure that Sam and their babies were giving him was immense, noticed how Sam was moving against him as well and had to smile. His wife would definitely regret about this later, his back would be breaking him with Sam moving so vigorously now. He helped him a little but could imagine the soreness afterwards. Soon, though, he could not spare enough mind for that as he chased his own orgasm, muttering Sam's name as he thrusted even faster, almost getting over yhr edge.

(Great, just suddenly thought this would be very hot as well!)
Sam also moved faster when Hnery thrusted his cock faster as he couldn't even control himself. "Ahhhh, Henry! I love you" Sam moaned out loud. They both were muttering with each other's name while the room was hot with how Henry and Sam moved their body faster. He threw hos head back on the couch since the pleasure was so much. He couldn't even look at his husband now. "Let's cum together, hiney." Sam whispered, breathing heavily although he wasn't sure if he could shit another cum or not. Henry's headcock was facing his chest as he thrusted faster and deeper.
"Can you?" Henry smiled and panted, his sweat was dripping down his forehead as he quickened his pace, and soon he was groaning loud as his cockhead was in touch with Sam's slightly raised breasts, and how his precum somehow resembled a little of milk just made Henry groan even louder, and the thought pushed him quick to orgasm as he rubbed so hard and quick against Sam's belly he was sure he would feel pain later. He muttered Sam's name as he shoot his load all over Sam's chest.
(Wow that will cause much pain for Sam, espeacilly on his back hehe)

Sam grouned out loud as Hnery shot his cum on his breast. He coundl't even breathe as the pleasure was so much fro him. "S....so good, homey" He moaned and whispered softly. He kissed his husband deeply as he bemt forward for that. He grouned while kissing with how Henry was spreading the cum over his chest. He could't even cum with his husband and it was his precum that he shot slightly.
(Back to my home town now. May reply late)
(OH it's alright i hadnt been the freest... so term has ended?)

Henry panted and supported himself over Sam, smiling at how his vum looked nice spread against his wife's chest. He kissed back on Sam and touched his forehead lightly. "You are so lovely..... hmm.." he frowned seeing how red Sam's belly had become, from him rubbing against it. His skin was sensitive and stretched, so more delicate than usual. He bit his lips regretting slightly. He should have more control,.now he would need to remember to apply some healing balm on it.
(Yeah belly skin for now, and Sam's back for the breakfast scene hehe. I just got back home for meeting with my family about our business, and I'll back to my univ tomorrow.)

"You're also handsome, Henry. I love you so much." Sam whispered, smiling at his husband. He realized how his belly's skin became red and swelled when Henry looked down at ti with his regret eyes. He cupped his husband's face and smiled at him. "Hmm, someone still has the work to do, huh? Maybe we can apply healing balm and also lotion after the dinner?" Sam said. It was itchy and burningม and Henry could see how Sam was not comfortable with it although he tried his best to hide it. "Can my husband help his wife move to the bath and clean you clumsy wife now? I'm sure that he couldn't even walk by himself now." Sam smiled at cleaning his pink belly might be helpful with his skin.

(Welcome back! you also seem to be busy, huh?)
(Ahh a quick visit. Nice :) yea i had been on a trip as well.... that's why. I am back now though!)

"Aww since I am the reason why my wife couldnt walk now, I think I have the right and obligation to do whatever he requested from me." Henry smildd at how his wife tried to distract him from his regret. It always warmed his heart when Sam showed how much he cared about him and his feelings. Henry scooped Sam up gnetly, kissing his forehead, and carried him into their bathroom. He stayed close to Sam at they each undressed and started the bath. "Is this termperature alright?" He asked, careful not to irritate his already reddened skin, his brows knitted together as he examined the condition.
(Hmm, I guess it right hehe. Where di you go this time? Japan again?)

Sam smiled when his husband asked that. They had the tub in the room, but taking a bath seemed to be the faster way. "It's fine, Henry. You know me too well. I don't usually use warm water, but you know when to use it." Sam smiled softly, letting his husband clean his body. He loved how Henry used the warm water after sex that was helpful with Sam's tense muscle. They both looked like dancing under the water when Sam held his husband tight and Henry cleaned Sam's body slowly. Sam could see how Henry admired his belly as the way he looked at Henry's perfect body. He let a soft moan when Henry touched his redden skin, but he tried to hide it since it wasn't that hurt.
(Hm, Let's avoid Sam's broken body a bit for now since it'll be worse tomorrow and Sam needs lots of help from his husband hehe.)
(Yea... japan again. Business.... hmm and yep i like how sam would need Henry to help him ;))

Henry frowned at how Sam hissed at his touch. He became even became gentler when he handled Sam's soft skin. He caressed his bidy, using the warm water to sooth Sam's tired muscle. "You shouldnt hide it babe. ... i am a doctor, you know?" He smiled and kissed Sam's face as he stopped the water. He dried Sam with a fluffy towel, and then helped Sam out. He carried Sam with his big belly bumping into his stomach. He smiled when he noticed his blush, he always loved it when Sam blushed getting in touch with his muscles. They had been together for some time already, but Sam would still blush so adorably. "Dont stare too much.... you know you could always take a look whenever you request." He said smirking while gently placing him on the couch and then dressed him comfor5ably.