Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry knew Sam was very sensitive and he couldn't hold for long, so he quickly withdrew his finger amd replaced it with his cock. The stretching was not quite enough but he knew Sam should be able to take it, just with a bit more burn than usual. He moaned at how tight Sam was and he held still trying to give Sam time enough to adjust. He caressed sam's face, kissing him with so much love.
Sam moaned louder as Henry put his cock inside. He can't hold it anymore. "Ahhhh, Yeah. It feels so good." He said, breathing heavily. His ass was burned from Henry's big cock but it's not too bad like laboring, and He knows that his husband gives time to adjust it. Sam wraps his arms around Henry's body as They are kissing deeply. his belly is bouncing with each thrust from his husband.
Once Henry started thrusting he couldn't stop. He went deep and hard, quickly finding the angle that hit Sam's spots perfectly. The belly swayed underneath him and brushed on his abs, it was like they have involved the babies in this intimate time. He pushed Sam's legs up so he could get in even deeper, wanting to hear even more moans of pleasure from his wife.
Sam moaned louder as Henry thrust faster and deeper. He knew his husband can't even control himself when he got high but Henry is still gentle with him. "Ahhh, H....Henry. You're so hot." He moaned louder, holding Henry tightly. His husband can't feel the babies is kicking against his abs. The belly is bouncing and make the little angels kick stronger but it doesn't hurt Sam because t=of the pleasure from his husband.
Henry kissed on Sam's face and neck, nibbing and biting on whatever place he could reach. His wife felt too perfect under him, he couldn't remember how he survived all those years before meeting Sam and getting together with him. He could feel from the constricting canal and the once again hardened cock of Sam's that his wife was also enjoying this as much as he was. The cock trapped between their torsos was leaking like crazy, making the underbelly shiny with precum. "Sam, you feel so good that I fear I will come very soon, are you ready too? I want us to explode together..." he whispered that as he nibbed on the sensitive skin just below his ear.
"Ahhh. You know how sensitive I am, Henry. I'm just trying to hold it for you and almost time to let it out" He said, moaning softly. He hugged his husband gently, letting him thrust back and forth fastly. Then he shot his cum between their torsos and maked it easier for Henry to move in and out. "Come for me, Honey. I.m waitin for you" He whispers softly.
Henry could no longer hold it when he heard Sam's whispering, added to the rythmic constrciting of his canal, he exploded deep into his canal too. He shoot load after load of his seed inside, letting his wife take it all. They both trembled from how much pleasure it was. Henry then almost collapsed onto Sam but he flipped down beaide him, careful not to crush his belly.

As he panted on the bed, he let Sam turned to his side, belly resting on his body and embracing his head in on his shoulder. He kissed Sam's sweaty forehead and said "thank you babe, for preparing auch a great surprise for me. Today is just wonderful. Thank you so much."
"I'm glad you love it, Honey" He said, resting his belly on Henry and hugged him from the side. "But this is not everything I wanna give to you, Henry. " Sam took a little long time to sit up and got something from the headboard. "I know this is too late to give this to you but please keep it for me." Sem handed the locket that he has ordered to Henry. There is their married photo inside there. Sam with big belly and Henry in the wedding suits. It's one of the best time in Sam's life. The words "You are my everything" were carved in the backside of the locket to remind how important Henry is for his wife. "Keep it in your heart, huh? Henry, You had ever been just only one part of my life but for now, you're my everything" Sam whispers softly, placing the locket on Henry's left chest where the heart is located.
"Oh babe this is beautiful! Thank you. This is indeed the surprise within a surprise. I love it very much." Henry was indeed very happy to be receiving this from Sam. He had known he was Sam's everything but this was something that proved it. He clutched the locket tight and admired it after helpping Sam lie down again. He looked up and kissed Sam, pouring all his love into it. "Honey, you just got the ability to make me feel happier. I thought our wedding was the happiest day in my life, but I was wrong when we were having our honeymoon, and then again when the twins were born. I thought nothing can surpass that. Now this. Love, you are making my days full of happiness, i can no longer determine which day is the happiest now."
"Me too, honey. I can't say which day is the best day in my life but with you beside me, every day can be the happiest day for me" He whispered softly to his husband. Sam had prepared this day for a long time and worried if Henry will not like it but this reaction can answer everything. He hugs his husband tightly, trying to make him know now much Sam loves Henry. Although they can't stay the time overnight here, Sam wanna spend the rest of the time with Henry.
Henry felt how tight Sam was wrapping him with his arms, he hugged him back equally tight, wanting to tell him the same. "Sam, I love you so much. I wouldn't and couldn't let you go now. Even if you no longer wanted me, I wouldn't be able to leave you."
"I couldn't let you go too, honey. You know, you're my everything. I can't live without you." He said softly, rubbing his belly as the babies kicked stronger. "Haha, the babies seem to know their mommy is really happy now. Can you say something about them?" He whispers the places Henry's hand on the belly where the babies are kicking.
(wanna skip to accident after your reply? I'll start it if you want.)
(Ya sure lets skip to it.)

Henry sat up and bent down to the belly, smilingly touched it and whispered to the belly. "Hello babies, your mama and papa are so happy tonight. You two must be kicking to celebrate how in love your parents are to each other right? You two little angles are.so lucky, you will be born into a family full of love, with siblings and parents who are all looking forward to your arrivals." He kissed the belly and exchanged a smiled with Sam, revelling in this happy moment.
Sam was in the car, driving to the clinic. Henry may forget it but today is the day that he has helped Sam from the street 5 years ago and Sam wants to surprise him with the launch that he made for Henry. Everything was normal until his car was hit by something. It was only seconded but like the years for Sam. He can feel his car has fallen on the side of the road. The blood has flowed out of his body. "H....Henry" He whispers, grabbing the launch tightly and trying to awake but he can't. Everything turned dark after that word and Sam can't remember anything.
Henry felt his heart stopped when the police called him to inform him of Sam's accident. He went blank for a few seconds before he could react to the news and rushed to the hospital immediately. He rsn to Sam's room after getting informed by the reception and barged into the room. What he saw made his heart stop again. He felt like his world crumbled with the lifeless form of Sam, face white as the sheet, lying there motionless on the bed.

A doctor was there and Henry grabbed his arms so tightly his knuckles went white. "H-how's he? I am his husband. Tell me what happened? Is he alright?"
"His car was hit by the drunker while he was driving to somewhere. Is this mean to you?" Doctor handed the note that was written the words "Thanks for five years, I can not love anyone but you." The doctor didn't say anything for seconds as He saw how sad Henry was. He grabbed Henry's shoulder tightly. "Your wife almost loses his babies but it's okay for now. He's safe now but there is one thing I can't confirm. He may lose his memory" The doctor stopped saying, trying to find the good way to explain for Henry. "It can be temporary or long-term. I can't say how long his memory will come back but I'm sure that you can help him about it. Stay with him. The encouragement from someone he loves is very important for your wife." The doctor says then leave the room, letting Henry to stay wth his wife.
Henry was quite relieved to hear that at least both his wife and the babies were physically alright. He was worried to hear about the memory, but nothing can compare to their lives. He sat down slowly on the chair nearly, unable to process anything. He sat there and clasped Sam's hands in his. He could only hope that what the doctor said would be temporary. Right now, he only wanted to know his wife could open those beautiful eyes again. He had made a vow that even though his wife may not remmeber him, he would find a way to remind him of all the happy memories they shared together.
Sam opened his eyes slowly after two days of his sleeping. Doctor need to treat him with nutrition that should enough for the babies inside his belly. He was looking around the white room as he saw the man who slept beside him and gripped his hand tightly. Sam can't remember anything about him but he guesses that the man may be his important person. He tries to not move much, don't want to wake him up but finally the man wakes up. "H....Hi" He says softly. "What happen with me??"
Even though Henry had known the possibility of Sam not being able to remember him, it still hurt him a lot seeing how Sam was treating him like a total stranger. He tried to hide his pain and gave Sam a kind smile. "You were in a car accident two days before. Do you remember anything about it? Hoe about we start with your name?" Henry asked him while he rrleased Sam's hand and pressed the help button at the bedside, alerting the nurses and doctor that Sam had awoken from his coma.
"I.....I can't remember anything. I....I don't know who I am and wha...." He didn't say anything as Sam noticed his big belly. He was so confused with everything here. Who is that man who slept beside him? What is this big belly? There are so many questions inside his head. the doctor and nurses came into the room after Henry pressed the help button. They checked everything and confirmed that Sam is okay now. "Mr.Sam, I know this is so confused for you, but you'll be better soon with your his..." The doctor stopped saying. That word should be told by Henry, not him. After check everything, the doctor and nurses came out and leave Sam with Henry.