Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry smiled and caressed Sam's face affectionately. They never grew tired of kissing each other but the chocolate cake smelt too good to be wasted, being freshly baked from the shop as they had reqeusted to. Henry cleared away teh table and got the cake and ice cream ready, and together they shared the dessert. He made sure Sam was getting well-fed, reminding him he needed more sugar with the baby growing. It was a sweet night and in the end, the whole cake went into their stomachs.

LIfting Sam off of his chair, Henry helped him move up the stairs to their bedroom. It seemed like Sam was moving a little slower, perhaps because his stomach was too full with food. He kept a smile on him as the night went so smooth and lovely. "I guess now should be bellyrubbing time?"
Sam smiled slightly to his husband. He was a little sleepy with lots of food that eh ate tonight. Sam had never been full like this for long time since he had the bedrest. "Yeah that sounds good to me. Is that kinda reward that you're waiting for after this long day?" He joked, giggling softly. It was a little hard for Sam to walk upstairs wiih his belly was too full. "I'm wondered if the baby can;t move that much now." He joked again. They took a little ong time, but finally got into the bedroom. Sam gave his husband anither soft kiss as he placed him gently on the bed and bent forward for it. He had finally lifted his shirt up when Henry turned back from fiding the lotion.
Sam's belly appeared to be snowy white and flawless under the gentle lighting of the room. Henry smiled and sat behind Sam as he always did when he rubbed his belly. "Baby, are you finding it very difficult to move around? Too bad if you are.... because mommy have to eat lots of food to make you healthy and strong. This is necessary, honey, so bear with this for awhile. Mommy's stomahc is working very hard to digest the food and soon you will be able to start kicking inside mommy's belly again." He joked to the belly before kissing Sam softly again. "So this is a reward for me? I thought you also enjoy this a lot.... I consider this as a thank you for making such a delicious dinner for me." He said, responding to Sam's earlier question. He opened the tube of lotion and squeezed some on his hands, rubbing them togehter to warm it up before applying them onto his wife's belly.
Sam smiled widely as he heard the words from his husband. "Hmm, baby don't kick too much during the night. Mommy doesn't wanna wake your daddy up for soothing you. He has lots of work to do, but it's bad that you only obey your daddy" He joked, leaning a bit on Henry's chest as he could hear Henry's breath. "Yeah, I enjoy this a lot. I think it's my reward now. So I'll get this if I cook the dinner for you, right? Hmm It seems I need to do that every day" Sam said smiling softly. He let a soft moan as Henry started moving around his big belly. The hands were always gentle and San was sure if he enjoyed this too much sometimes. Sam eventually spread his legs a bit more, making more space for his belly and Henry's hand to move down further. Everything was still fine, whenever Henry didn't go too low to his private part.
Henry could see from Sam's drooping eyes that he was tired. He also thought it inappropriate for any attempts to get intimate with Sam tonight. It had been an emotional roller coaster for both of them, finally getting to the end of the bedrest. He continued with his massages, careful not to touch too low. He knew his wife was very sensitive now and arousing him wouldn't be a good idea now. "Can you lift up your belly a little higher babe? I couldn't reach down without... you know.... now. If you move it up a little, I could get to the lower part without getting to the wrong parts." Henry said in a slightly teasing way. He couldn't deny he was a little tempted though, with Sam spreading his legs it was very seductive a gesture, but he was a doctor. He knew what's best for his wife now.
Sam looked at his husband, giving him a soft smile. He could see how Henry was fighting with his desire. "That's fine, Henry. Thanks for understanding me. I can't love you more than now, Henry." Sam put his both hands under his belly and lifted it bit higher for Henry to reach down underneath that was the most stretch. He also asked Henry to get the pillow under his belly to make sure that his belly wouldn't fall too low again. "You're doing great, Henry. I'm wondered if I can pay you back next time." He said slihgtly. He held Henry's legs tight as his husband moved his hands further and drawed the circle on his belly. It was hard for Sam to handle that, but he loved it so much. He was so tired now and Sam didn't know if he could stay for any longer.
"Shhh baby. No need to thank me for that. I am the one who should be tending to your needs." Henry kissed Sam lovingly. He wrapped Sam closer to himself and added. "Love, just go to sleep if you feel like it. You need lots of rest now and if you manage to fall asleep with my belly rubs, it would be an achievement of mine. I would be very proud of it." He said with a bright smile. It was the ultimate commendation for any masseur to have their "customer" falling asleep on their bed, and Henry was no exception.
"You know I can't resist this, especially when It's after the long day and the masseur is my dearest husband." He whispered, leaning a bit on Henry's chest. He kissed his husband as he bent down to it. "Good night, my husband. See you in my dream" He said, giving a soft smile to Henry. Henry's hand liked the hands of god for Sam. No one could affect him like this. Sam felt asleep quickly after that long day. Henry could see Sam's smile although he was sleeping. Sam had completely shown how Henry influenced on him.
(Skip to the trip?)
(Yes sure.)

The next few weeks, Henry had encouraged, even forcing Sam to spenf lots of time sleeping, constantly giving him one of those wonderous massages that he knew Sam couldnt resist. Without fail, Sam fell into a deep slumber quickly when he used that just right force to relieve his tired muscle. Henry did it for a reason, he needed the time to plan another trip that he wanted to gift Sam, as a thank you and celebrating present for ending the bedrest.

The morning of their departure, Henry had stayed up late to pack their belongings after Sma fell asleep, bringing the thivk jacket, hat and mittens they had bought in previous trips to the mall, and sent the large luggages to the airport first. He then slept beside his wife, snuggling close knowing Sam would wakr up earlirr than him the next day to prepare breakfast.
Sam woke up a bit earlier like he did in this few weeks. Henry seemed to want his wife sleeping earlier, but Sam had doubted it and just thought that I was good for the baby. He gave his husband a soft kiss like he always did then walked slowly to the kitchen for breakfast. Sam just cooked the simple meal that Henry had asked him yesterday. "I want you to keep your energy." was the words that his husband said when Sam asked about the breakfast. "Honey! Breakfast is ready now" Sam called his lovely husband who was sleeping in the bedroom. He spent more time for preparing the coffee and milk for both of then while Henry was walking downstairs. Sam's belly was growing so fast in this few week. He didn't look like 6 and half months pregnant man anymore.
Henry came down, yawning loudly and strerching his arms. "Babe. A simple breakfast today right?" He said smiling. He didnt tell Sam about his holiday, so he smiled seeing the coffee and the suit that Sam always prepared for him to change into for work. He wrapped his arms around Sam from behind, caressing his big belly and said in his ear sleepily. "Morning babe. And morning baby. You have grown a little larger than yesterday, right?" He asked their son, rubbing it fondly.
"Yeah, you son is getting stronger and bigger like his daddy," Sam said as he kissed Henry hand gently. "Yeah, simple breakfast just fried egg and toast, but why did you just ask me for that? You need lots of energy for work, Henry." Sam said as he turned around and gave Henry a morning kiss again. His husband looked so good for Sam although he just woke up in last minutes. "So, Don't you hurry today? I think it's quite late now" Sam said, looking at the clock. He didn't realize anything. Sam patted his husband as Henry teased him moving his hand down further. It seemed that they were giving the energy for each other.
"Hmmm i got a surprise for you Sam." Henry continued to say lazily, enveloping Sam's earlobe with his lips playfully. He started kissing at the skin behind his ear, then slowly down his sensitive neck. "No work today. And tomorrow.... and the weekend. We are leaving in a few hours. To the airport." He said capturing Sam's mouth again, kissing him deep. "I think it would be great for you to relax and snjoy something just between us after those difficult days. And since you still have a bit of time left before he comes...." he smiled and cupped Sam's belly with both hands, feeling irs weight. "And to be honest i am thinking your belly could be too big for any trip later, so now is the time!"
Sam's eyes widened as he heard that. He could know that his husband was so good with something like this, but this time was surprised for Sam. You're so bad, Henry. Don't give even time for me to prepare anything, but this makes you're the cutest husband in the world Sam gave Henry a soft kiss and he also cupped his belly with both hands. It was quite heavy for now even Sam was just 6 and half months. Yes, this is a good time. He is growing so fast. I'm not sure if I'm carrying twins now He joked, but that remind Sam his lost baby. Sam shook his head, trying to forget it. The baby seemed to know that as he gave the strong kicks for Sam and they both could feel it. Thank you, Henry. You have lots of work to do, but still prepare this for me. I can't say anything more that this, but I love you so much, honey Sam whispered, placing his hand and Henry's hand on his belly and trying to calm the baby down. Their son seemed excited with their parent, so he didn't stop kicking Sam for the moment.
"Anything for you, my dear wife." Henry said indulgently at Sam. He caressed his belly as well, knowing their son would only hurt Sam if he continued with his strong kicks. "To be honest I think I spend more effort on making you happy than on work." He joked playfully. Turning Sam around, he bend down to put his face on Sam's belly. "Baby, you should know that this is not right, kicking your mommy like this. Are you also excited for the trip?" He said and kissed the high and heavy belly. "Now, i think it's time for breakfast. Then we could start preparing to leave." Henry stood back up and led his wife to sit down. He still hadn't mentioned where they were going but he was sure Sam would like it.
(Wow, having the busy time again?)

Sam was so surprised with how Henry didn't tell him easily when would they go, but it was something he liked. "Yeah, daddy. I'm so excited for our trip, and something you will do with mommy" He joked, pretending to make the baby's sound. They laughed as Henry led Sam to his seat. His belly was quite big now, so he couldn't eat easily. Sam was so starving, so he ate his breakfast quickly, following with a big glass of high nutrient milk. He leaned his back against the chair, rubbing his belly gently as he finished everything and waited for his husband. "Hmm, You son is eating a lot, Henry. I'm not sure if I can stop eating in some moment" He joked, didn't realize that his position made his belly look even bigger. Sam moved his hands underneath and lifted his belly a bit, trying to get more comfortable position with lots of food inside there.
(yea... work. i'm back now ;))

Henry couldn't move his eyes away from Sam, and his belly. He gulped down his coffee seeing Sam lifting up his belly, and all kinds of dirty thoughts crossed his mind. He had to lower his head to focus on his breakfast to avoid getting any more excited. They didn't have that time and he ddin't want to force Sam into anything for now. It took some time, and also with Henry deliberately avoiding looking down at Sam's belly, for him to suppress his desire. "THat's a good sign, I think if our son grow any larger, your stomach would have too little space left for food so now is the good time for you to stock up." Henry smiled and kept his eyes on sam's face. He glanced at the clock and calculated the time they needed to depart, and stood up to tidy the desk and get ready.
(Welcome back Blush , Is this not the bedtime, huh? ;))

Sam smiled as Henry said that. "Hmm, you son is getting bigger now, honey. It's close to the time that you need to encourage me to eat again." He said, rubbing his belly. "At least for now, we still have time for mommy to relax with his dearest daddy, right?" Sam whispered, giving his husband a soft kiss as he helped him up for preparing to the trip. Sam wasn't surprised when Henry just told him that almost all their stuff had been sent to the airport. They just needed to prepare only something for the flight, especially when Sam sometimes had the problem with it. "So, what kind of cloth that you want me to wear now? just something more comfortable?" Sam had asked his husband to dress him up when he couldn't do that well with his full belly. "Hmm, you look so handsome even with just shirt and jeans, Henry." He whispered. They took a little more time for Sam then left the house.
(It is HAHA and I would soon pass out...)

It was a smooth journey and soon they were on the plane. Henry couldn't wait for Sam's surprise when they arrived. "It would be a long flight, get some sleep if you can." Henry said as they prepared to depart. In their first class seats, there was plenty of legroom for Sam and he could lay down completely so his belly wouldn't be uncomfortably compressed. He took his hand and kissed it. Sam was dressed warm on his insistence. He had brought with him a pair of boots and a large down jacket for when they landed their destination. He would help Sam change into thick clothes then. "Hmm I am wondering why you still hadn't asked, aren't you curious where we are going?" He asked his wife raising his eyebrow. He couldn't wait to see his excited face hearing their destination.
(Take care yourself. It's sad if my partner get sick from rping ;))

Sam smiled responding Henry's question. "Hmm, If my husband decides to not tell me easily, I think it's worth to wait for it, right? I know that my dearest husband always prepares the best time for his wife." Sam said, grabbing Henry's hand tightly. He then leaned his back a bit on his seat to get more comfortable. Sam had some problem when the plane was taking off, but it was better now. It was so sweet time again. They had kissed each other a lot during Sam's favorite Harry Potter. They didn't even watch the movie now. He asked his husband to help him laying down for sleeping to get more energy after the movie. He could feel the colder weather for now, but they still had the long way to go. "Say goodnight you son, honey. He will go to sleep with his mommy now"