Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"How close are you?" Marius asked coyly.
"Almost... Almost.... Aaaaahhhh..." Astien threw his head back and cried out as he came, and dug his nails into Marius' thigh. When he was done firing his seed, he panted, and laid his head on his lover's shoulder. "Oh gods..."
Marius smiled and scrubbed Astien's body.
Astien found himself struggling to stay awake, and as Marius scrubbed his body, he slowly fell asleep.
Marius finished washing himself and Astien. "Astien, we should get back to the inn." He said as he easily lifted the man out of the water.
Astien's only reply was a sleepy mumble, and cuddling closer to the man carrying him.

(Gtg, work)
MArius dressed Astien and dressed himself. He easily carried Astien to the inn and tucked him into bed.
Delas had his blanket bulled over him like a hood. "Hey Cormac," he said. "If a person commits suicide, but no one cares or notices, then are they justified in doing it? And which is worse, not caring or not noticing?"
"I...I honestly don't really know," Cormac said. "I don't think I'd ever reach that point. I nearly starved because of depression once, but once I realized how close I was do dying... I couldn't let that happen. No matter how much I wanted to be with my parents again."
Delas shrugged. "I used to think that. But after so long, I just... I mean, if you're miserable for so long, and you know you'll never be happy, then what's the point? If you've got no reason to wake up, then why bother? I just.... I don't know."
"Sometimes you have to make your own happiness."
Delas pulled his blanket further down over him. "It's easy to say that, but... I don't know. I'm just tired." He laid down on the bed. "I'm gonna sleep. Thanks for being nice to me."
Cormac nodded and turned off the light. "No problem, Delas."

(Thought you would get a kick out of this.)
(PPPPFFFT YES)

It was late in the night when Aiden started moving. Astien was brought back to consciousness. He tried to fall back asleep, but his baby refused to quiet down. He gently eased himself out of bed, careful not to wake Marius. He walked back and forth, trying to calm his son down, but to no avail. "This is revenge for waking you earlier, isn't it?" He whispered to his belly. He looked over to Marius, and saw he was still asleep. He quickly wrote a small note to Marius, should he wake to find him gone.

"Went for a walk - Astien"

He pulled on his clothes, and walked out, silently closing the door behind him. Since Aiden wasn't going to let him sleep, he may as well take a walk. He poked his head into Cormac and Delas' room, and once he saw they were both asleep, he quietly shut the door, an walked down the stairs and outside.

Outside, snow was drifting down from the sky, coating the town. Astien pulled his cloak tighter around himself, and held his belly, feeling his son move and kick. And a thought occurred to him. If I'Karis was here, then Heceril had to be too. Why, I'Karis had said that his work was why they were here. Perhaps, as long as he was awake, he should have Heceril look him over. Both the elves were night owls, so it wouldn't be preposterous to think they would be awake at this hour. With his mind made up, Astien set out to find either of the elves, Heceril being his ultimate goal.
Marius rolled over and took Astien's pillow into his arms.
Astien walked down the frozen streets, until, he happened to come across I'Karis, perched upon a roof, keeping a watch on... Something. "Hello I'Karis." Astien called.

"Hello, Astien." The elf grumbled. "What do you want? I'm busy."
"I was trying to find Heceril. I'm hoping he could look me over." Astien realized too late the innuendo he'd left himself open to, but I'Karis didn't take it.

"Ugh, I don't know. What do I look like, his baby sitter?"
"You are partners. And friends."

The elf groaned. "There's a hookah lounge and bar on tenth and main, try there, or the temple."

"Thank you, I'Karis." As he turned to leave, he stopped and spoke again. "You know, I wasn't expecting you to pass up a chance to harass me."

I'Karis practically growled. "Astien, I'm working here. If you want an offer for sex or blowjobs, find me tomorrow. Now get lost!"

Astien shrugged as he turned and walked away. Time to find a hookah lounge.
Cormac stirred in his sleep.
Delas woke up, and stumbled into Astien and Marius' room. "Hey Astien. Astieeen." He whispered. He walked in, and seeing Astien missing, he shook Marius. "Where's Astien? My stomach feels weird."
Marius grumbled as he woke up. He found his lover's note and put on some clothes. "I'll go find him. Stay with Cormac." He grabbed his cloak and headed out to find Astien.
Once Marius was gone, Delas flopped onto their larger bed, and wrapped himself in the blankets.

Astien found his way to the hookah lounge easily enough. He was somewhat concerned about waking inside, however. Who knew what the people inside were like. But, Astien could handle himself, of course.

Stepping inside, there was dim lighting and laughter abound. The smell of smoke was thick, an the stench of alcohol strong. He scanned the room for someone as tall as Heceril, as the people turned their eyes to a pregnant man in a bar. Finally, he found him. "Astien, what a strange place and a strange hour to find you."

"Hello Heceril. Could I trouble you to take a look at me?"