Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"There's nothing wrong with trying to hill on to something that's precious to you. I wouldn't say you've lost that much. In fact, I'd say you've gained a lot. When you first came to me, you were a dirty little ragamuffin with knotted hair, and only scraps to call clothes. Now look at you! You have the clothes of a prince, you're part of a clan that outclasses any royalty, and you're engaged to a noble woman. I'd say you've been doing quite well for yourself."
Cormac smiled and nodded. "I have gained a lot. I'm glad I found that flyer and that I was able to read it."
"So am I. It's funny where life can take you." Astien stroked his belly. "I never for a moment thought I'd be pregnant. With a creature that could rival a god, no less. But I love Aiden. As much of a bother as it can be, I'm happy to be pregnant. I'm happy to be having a baby."
"You're going to be a great father, Astien," Cormac said. "Aiden's lucky to have you."
"I hope so. Gods, I really hope so." Astien winced at a strong kick from Aiden, and patted his belly with a chuckle. "I guess you think so too. That's good." He kept on with his knitting, until he noticed the setting sun outside. "Goodness, it's getting late. Tell Delas and Marius to stop for the night, and come in for dinner."
Cormac nodded. He poked his head out the window. "Time to call it a day."
"Alright," Marius said as he slowly brought the carriage to a stop. "Feed the and brush the horses, Delas. I'm going to get started on dinner."
Delas nodded and gave the horses their oats, followed by a brushing. "That horse reminds me of my father, and the other one reminds me of the village elder." He said as he entered the carriage.

As the night wore on, and the sky grew darker, there was rustling around the carriage. Something was there, trying to figure out how to lure them out...
"I'm going to go stretch my legs," Cormac said. "And probably my wings."
"Don't go too far, Kid," Marius said.
Cormac nodded and stepped out of the carriage. After a few steps he sprouted his wings and took off.
Whatever was outside, a few of them broke away to follow Cormac...

Astien finished his food, and stood up, and put a hand on his lower back. "Maybe I'll take a walk too. I'm feeling kind of stir crazy. Besides, there's a lovely moon out tonight." He grabbed his cloak and pulled it over himself. "Anyone want to come?"

Delas shook his head. "I've had enough of being outside during the winter nights. It's warm in here!" He climbed onto the top bunk and splayed out, rolling around in the blankets. "Hee hee, bed..."
"I'm still thawing out from the driving," Marius said. "I'll have some tea ready for you when you get back though."
Astien shrugged and stepped outside. He walked a bit of a way, cradling his large tummy, feeling Aiden kick and squirm inside. Whatever was lying in wait, they decided that two out of four was as good as it would get, and they took off following Astien. Once he found a nice clearing, he stood there, rubbing his belly and admiring the moon. And then it snuck up behind him...

Astien's scream echoed in the distance. At the same time, something jumped from the trees, and latched onto Cormac's leg as he flew, dragging him down to the earth.
Cormac shouted in pain and groaned as he landed hard in the snow. He fired off a ball of flame, trying to ward off whatever attacked him. "Marius!"
In the light of the moon, Cormac could see what it was: wolfkin. Two more came out of the brush, one sneaking up behind him and punching on him, punning to the ground. Each one came over and bit him. Not enough to do damage, but enough to break the skin and cause bleeding. After that, they scampered back into the woods, one pausing to look back at Cormac. "Soon." He mumbled. And he ran off to catch up with his peers.

Astien knocked his attacker off of him with a fire ball, and fended of another with lightning, but a third knocked him onto the ground. A glow once again came from Astien's belly, but before anything could happen, the three bit him and ran off. With the danger gone, the glow subsided. Storm just lay in the snow, dazed and confused.
"Did you hear something?" Marius asked.

Cormac groaned as he saw blood from the gash in his leg oozing into the snow. He tore off a long strip of his cloak and tightly wrapped it before he staggered back to his feet. He moved his wings, but they sent paint through his back. It was a sprain at the least, but he couldn't fly. Which meant he had to walk back to the carriage.
"Kinda sounded like screaming." Delas shrugged.

Astien crawled over to a tree and used it to brave himself as he stood up. He began examining his body. They had bitten him, and he was bleeding, but the real question was wether it not Aiden was harmed. Astien rubbed his belly soothingly as Aiden panicked within him. "Shh shhh, it's okay. Mommy's okay." He hurried back to the carriage as quickly as he could.
"Stay here," Marius told Delas sternly as he grabbed his sword and stepped out of the cabin. "Astien? Cormac?" He called into the night.

Cormac trudged through the snow with his bleeding leg, dragging beside him. Blood was soaking through his make-shift bandages. His hands trembled as he struggled to keep the flame on above his hand going. He fell to his knees as he came to a clearing. The snow felt good on his injured leg, but he could feel his strength leaving him. He flopped onto his back and took int a deep breath as he let out a powerful burst of flames into the sky, hoping they could see it from the carriage.
Astien saw a bright light in the sky, and turned around. He found Cormac at the clearing, and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, supporting him. "Shit, shit, shit." He cast some healing magic on him, closing up his wounds, but supported him as he brought him back to the carriage.
"Astien," Marius said as he ran up and sheathed his weapon. He took Cormac into his arms, manuvering around Cormac's wings. "What happened?"
"Wolfkin," Cormac groaned.
"I... They came out of nowhere. I tried to fight them off, but they knocked me down. But, they bit me. They bit me and just left." They walked back into the carriage, and Astien laid down on his bed. Delas hopped down from the top bunk to make room for Cormac. Astien began feeling hot, and he wiped his forehead. "I feel hot. What did they do?"
Marius gently put Cormac in his bed, being careful not to hurt his wings. "Delas, go find ice. Don't go too far." He got a rag wet and put it to Astien's head. "I'm not sure. Wolfkin don't typically strike and run. They usually go in for the kill."