Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien sighed. "Yes, but look at me. If you didn't know me, you'd think I was having twins, wouldn't you?"
"Is having twins a bad thing?"
"Of course not. But… I mean, look at me! I'm huge! I'm as big as a cow!" He rubbed the sides of his belly. "Not that all of the food Aiden has me eating is helping matters."
"Maybe a small cow. Like a baby cow," Marius chuckled.
"So you do think I'm fat?" Astien said, eyes watering.
"No! Of course not, Astien."
"I'm here worrying over how fat I am and you call me a cow." Astien's voice was cracking.
"A very cute cow! Like a baby cow. A very tiny cow!" Marius blabbered.
Astien looked Marius angrily, silently fuming as tears fell from his eyes. He didn't say anything, he jut pointed to the door, silently commanding Marius to leave the room.
Marius' shoulders slumped as he slunk out of the room. He situated himself on one of the couches in the living room with with a few pillows and a blanket.
Delas popped downstairs for a moment. "I heard everything. At what point did that seem like a good idea?"
"I don't know," Marius sighed.
Delas shook his head and walked back upstairs, hopping into his bed.

It was late, very late when Astien was awoken by a feeling of intense heat. He found he was sweating, and feeling dizzy. With a bit of difficulty, he managed to get himself out of bed, and he went into the kitchen for a glass of water. Touching his belly, he felt that it was hotter than any other part of his body. Come to think of it, it felt like that was where the heat was coming from. With a quiet whine, he poured himself a glass of water, quickly gulping it down and refilling his glass.
Marius stirred and sat up on the couch. "Astien?" He asked with a slight mutter.
"Huh?" Astien groaned. He had forgotten Marius was down here.
Marius got off the couch and walked to the kitchen. "Babe, you don't look so well." He touched Astien's face. "You're really burning up."
"It certainly feels that way." Astien mumbled. He braced himself against Marius as his legs gave out beneath him.
"Woah!" Marius caught him and carried him to the bathroom where he drew a cold bath. He removed Astien's clothes and eased him into the water. "Should I get a medic?"
Astien shook his head. "No. I doubt they could really do anything for me." He mumbled his words heavily. "I'm pretty sure it's just Aiden." He lolled his head back and closed his eyes. The bath felt so nice, but he still felt as though he were burning from the inside out.
Marius gently touched Astien's belly, his skin was warmer then usual. "Aiden, whatever you're doing you need to stop. You're hurting your daddy."