Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien winced as Aiden kicked his ribs. "OW! Aiden, honestly... Heh, now that he's awake, Aiden wants to be part of the party too."
Marius chuckled.
"Is there any chocolate? Chocolate sauce, chocolate milk, chocolate anything? I really want something chocolate right now. OW! I mean, WE want something chocolatey."
"I'll go see if we have any," Juniper said as she got up.
"Thanks." Astien put Marius' arm around him and whispered in his ear, "I'm saving this chocolate for tonight."
Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien's neck.
Astien giggled. "Your beard still tickles!"

I'Karis gagged and pretended to throw up, prompting Delas to laugh.
Marius chuckled.

"Jealous I'Karis?" Cormac teased.
"Jealous of what, these two giggling and acting like idiots? Yeah, no. No thanks."
"More like jealous that Astien's getting married and found somebody to be with."
"I'm happy with the occaisional lay, thanks. Don't really see what all the fuss is about."

Finally, the taller elf arrived and stood before the others. "I'Karis, what are-"

"This is the big guy's family, and they invited us to eat with them. It would be rude to say no, wouldn't you agree? Kick off your boots, relax with us."

"Aren't you hot in all that black leather?" Delas asked. "And it's all so tight! Is it painted on? Take it off, I'm hot just looking at you!"

Cormac chuckled.
"Glad you could make it Heceril," Marius said.
"Very well, I suppose I will join you." Heceril said, calmly as ever. He peeled off his skin-tight clothing and sat next to I'Karis.

"You missed the big guy calling his beloved, very pregnant fiance a cow." I'Karis laughed. Then he stopped laughing as he said "You also missed the big guy fighting with his dad. That was... not as funny, to say the least."
"I found some chocolate," Juniper said as she came back.
"Thank you, Juniper." Astien said. He took the chocolate from her, and it was gone within a minute, him wiping what remained off the corners of his mouth.

"I think I can guess what it was about. It's very unfortunate. You have my condolences." Heceril spoke.
"It's nothing," Marius said. "I'm not going to worry about it anymore." He wiped a small spot of chocolate off of Astien's face. "I have a new family to worry about now."
Astien smiled and rested his head on Marius' shoulder after giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Don't worry. I'll help you forget about him."
"Forget about who?" Marius chuckled.
"We have some more meat that's ready for eating!" Marius' brother called.
"Ah, I really want that meat, but I don't want to hog it all... But I really want some meat." Astien whined.

"Duck your head between those chocolate thighs next to you. There's a hot piece of meat waiting for you." I'Karis laughed.
"I'll get some for you in a few minutes, Babe," Marius assured him.