Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yes, let's look in other stores too. I'm sure there are other people who bought from this gift shop to trade with. I bet they get these things a lot."
Marius nodded.
After checking a few more shops, the two came across the entrance to the merfolk market. A large tube of clear glass led down into the water. Down and down it went, with fish and other marine life swimming outside. One could see starfish sitting on the outside of the glass. A beautiful view of the reef and its geography, turtles swam by bith smaller turtles in tow. Shafts of light shone through the surface of the water. Merfolk and octofolk, of course, were coming and going from the chamber up ahead, and some were just milling about. Up ahead were large double doors, and on the other side was the market.

A large domed chamber, with the best view of the underwater world outside, and pools and small decorative waterfalls abound in the room, along with plants from the sea and surface alike, the sea plants in larve vertical chambers of water. The people of the sea sat in the pools, which apparently led to the outside, as seakin could be seen swimming up t the dome and reappearing in the pools. From these pools, they plied their wares. Land walkers also kept the market bustling, perusing the wares available to them. Some were selling the finest seafood, some were selling trinkets, jewelry, and various treasures of the deep.
"We should get Wyn a nice necklace while we're here," Marius suggested. "And maybe a toy for Aiden."
"Mmmmm, doesn't look like they have much in the way of toys. That's a lovely spear over there. Do you see it? The one with the beaded ribbon tied on? Delas would like that, I think."
Marius nodded. "I think he would."
"Let's see if we can get it." Astien and Marius walked toward the Octoman running that particular stand, who was selling various weaponry. Most of it seemed to be along the lines of spears and knives. One could tell from looking that they were finely made, and they looked beautiful and exotic compared to the weapons one would normally see on the surface. The stones that made the blades were beautiful, some of them shining in the light.

"Hello, there." He greeted. "Please, have a look at my wares." He said as he gestured his hand toward the weapons laid out.
"We were interested in one of your spears," Marius said.
"That spear, that one right there. We have a friend that I think would really like it." Astien explained.

"Ah, yes. I quite like this one." The octoman said as he retrieved the weapon in question. "One of my finer pieces."

"What do you want for it?"
"Well, what do you have?"
Marius dug through the stuff they had brought. "Any of this interest you?"
"Hmmm.... Those, those there. What are those?" The octoman asked.

"These? Boot laces." Astien said as he held the item forward.

The octoman took the laces and examined them. "Boot laces, eh? And a new, clean set, not like the ones on other people's foots. I like them. But, this alone isn't worth my lovely spear. Anything else?" The octoman put the laces aside on his counter.
Marius took a few more items out of the bag.
The octoman picked up a snowglobe and shook it. He watched in awe as the small, sparkly flakes danced around a small model of the island. "Ohoooo. I like this! It's so pretty!" He took the snowglobe and placed it next to the boot laces. He then picked up a box of wine. "Land liquor. Hmmmm.... Yes, I thikn this will do." He took the items and placed them in a box behind his counter. he then took the spear and gave it to the two men. "I hope your friend likes it. Something else I can do for you?"

"No thank you. Have a good day." Astien said.
Marius took the spear and smiled. "Thank you."
Looking around some more, they came across a merman attending a craft stand, selling beautiful baubles and trinkets, and jewelry of pearls and corals and glittering scales. Astien hurried over and picked up a beautiful box adorned with glittering, rainbow scales and pearls. "Marius, this is perfect for the beads!"
Marius beamed. "Yeah, it would," he said. "We'd have to get fancier beads though."
"We'll collect them eventually. We can start right after we get this." Astien said.

"Like the box, do you? What have you got for collateral?" The merman asked.
"I have this geode," Marius said as he took the colorful, polished rock out of his bag.
"It's lovely." The merman said, and he took the guide and put it aside. "Have anything else?"
Marius dug through the bag. "How about this carving of a dragon?"