Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien just smiled. After what seemed like forever, everyone else was gone from the shop, and it was Astien and Marius' turn. They were brought back and Paulo looked at them with disdain. "Ugh, is this really what you're going to wear for YOUR WEDDING INVITATIONS? And your hair, it's all sandy, and bleugh!"

Astien blushed. "Well, what do you think-"

"Sanden! Get these two into the bathroom! Wash their heads in the sink!"
"Wait what." In a moment, Astien and Marius were dragged into the back of the studio and their heads were stuck in sinks as a couple of employees washed their hair.
"Why do they need to look nice for the wedding invitations?" Cormac asked.
"Cuz they're wedding invitations." Delas explained. "You're going to look nice at your wedding, so you need to look nice in your invitations too. When you and Wyn send out yours, you won't be looking like it's just another day, right?"
"I guess not...?" Cormac said. "It's not like I have any frame of reference for this stuff anyway. My mum never married."
"I heard. But this is a special occasion, so they have to look special, even if it's only the invitations."

Finally, Astien emerges from the room he'd been washed in. "Goodness..." He was loaned some nicer clothes, and led out onto the stage to wait for Marius.
Marius came out of the room. "Gods..." he huffed.
"I haven't had a hair-washing that strenuous since I'Karis…" Astien said.

"Alright, alright, places!" Paulo cried. "You, big guy, put your arms around him. Show the person getting this that this is a bond of love! And you, preggo, put your hand on his, the one on your shoulder!"
Marius did as he was told with a smile.
"Yes, like that. Big guy, don't be afraid to hold his belly. Cradle it! The babies are a part of this too! Put his hand on his when he does, okay?"
Marius nodded and cradled Astien's belly with one hand.
Astien put his other hand on Marius' other hand on his belly. "Perfect! Sanden, Xanda, get in here, and bring the pies!" He called. The assistants came in, both holding a pie. "We want real, genuine smiles here! Okay, both of you get ready!"

The assistants threw their pies at each other, and Astien couldn't help but laugh.
Marius laughed.
"Perfect!" The photographer snapped shots from all different angles, and when he was finally done, he brought them back to the dark room. Astien and Marius were brought back an given their normal clothes back, then led to the front of the store to wait.
Marius chuckled. "That...Was interesting."
"The park owner dad say he was eccentric." Astien said, still chuckling.

"What did we miss?" Delas asked.
"A small pie fight."
Delas pouted. "I miss all the good stuff!"
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek.
A while later, Paulo came back out with a few sample layout, and he pictures he had taken. "Ooh, I love this one!" Astien said as he picked one up and showed it to Marius.
"That one is great."
"We'll take this one!" Astien said excitedly.

"Excellent! Now, just fill out this template here for what you want them to say. Now, you said you wanted the mail out deal? Just full this out with the names and addresses of the people you want them sent to."
Marius nodded and started filling out names and addresses.