Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"But what better opportunity to go? And it what place could be so romantic? Besides, if we ever visited later, we'd have Aiden with us. We wouldn't be able to have sex whenever we wanted, to make love on the beach..."
"Hmmm. Good point."
"A very good point. Now, could you rub my belly?"
Marius smiled and rubbed Astien's belly. "You're so cute. Like a little puppy."
Astien blushed. "What can I say? It feels nice." Astien took Marius' hand and moved it in circles across the expanse of his stretched womb. "Yes, rub like that."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's nose. "You're so cute."
"I bet you say that to all the boys who are pregnant with god-children."
"Sure do."
Astien chuckled. He ran his eyes along Marius' body, and felt a heat rising within him at the sight of perspiration causing his muscular and well-toned body to glisten. "How on earth did I manage to catch you?" He pondered.
"Some wolfkin played wingman."
Astien laughed. "Really. How did no one else get to you before me? And now that I think about it, I wasn't the only man in Siran's manor how is it you took a liking to me? Vincent is so classy and elegant, very proper and devoted. Kell was very muscular, as I recall. And he seemed to know a bit about weaponry. And Siran, of course. He healed you too. And he's very graceful, very elegant and poised. He's much smarter than I am, and you saw his home! He has that huge manor, and all the land around it. And he's... exotic. I know he hates being called that, but as the last nymph, there's no avoiding it. Was it just because I was the first face you saw when you woke up?"
"Vincent is a vampire, so that was a no-go for me. I don't think I ever met this Kell person you're talking about. And Siran is waaaaaaay to old for me." He chuckled and kissed Astien. "When I saw you, something just felt right so I trusted my gut."
Astien chuckled. "Well' I guess his age is common knowledge, even though he looks like he's in his twenties. I guess that's what you call love at first sight, huh?"
"Yup," Marius chuckled and snuggled Astien. "I love you so much."
"And glad I am to hear it. Just think, soon Aiden will be here, and we'll be one big, happy family."
Marius nodded and kissed Astien. "I love you."
Astien laughed. "You just said that. You just like hearing yourself talk, don't you?"
Marius just chuckled and nuzzled Astien. "It's been a long day." He closed his eyes. "Tomorrow we taste test cake and stuff."
Astien smiled and licked his lips. "I can't tell you how excited I am for that."
"I have a pretty good idea," Marius chuckled.