Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I guess we shouldn't have propped him up before we started painting..." Delas said with a sigh. Astien began to stir, prompting Delas to pack up all the paints and brushes. "Cormac, come on!" Delas peeled hurried out the door, snickering all the way.
Cormac darted out of the room with Delas. Marius laid back down with his back to Astien and closed his eyes.
Astien yawned and looked around. Still sleepy, he pondered how he'd managed to get into a sitting position whilst asleep. He lumbered out of bed and walked into the bathroom, only to pause in front of the mirror and look at his body. He was somewhat surprised by the milk he was lactating, but focused more on the paintings adorning the expanse of his swollen womb. "...The hell?" He wondered as he held his belly.
"Something wrong, Babe?" Marius asked with a yawn.
"Marius, someone's painted on my belly. You would'nt by any chance know about this, would you?"
"I've been asleep, so no, I wouldn't," Marius said. "I can help wash it off if you want."
"Yes, I'd like that. I can't see all of it without the help of a mirror, it seems." Astien wiped up some of his dribbling milk. "I've begun lactating, it seems."
Marius got up and kissed Astien's cheek. "Just shows that Aiden will be here soon."
"I know. Gods, I'm so nervous." Astien looked down at his belly and stroked it gently. "Could you stay in there a little longer, Aiden? For me?"
Marius got the tub going. "You're getting paint on you hands, Babe."
"It's going to be washed off anyway." Astien sat himself in the tub and began scrubbing his belly with a washcloth.
Marius sat outside of the tub, his eyes wandering all over Astien's body.
"Think you could give me a hand? I've got a lot of ground to cover." Astien chuckled.
"Sure." Marius undressed and got into the tub after grabbing a washcloth. He kissed Astien as he started rubbing his belly with the washcloth.
Astien sighed contentedly. "That feels nice." With Marius cleaning the small gallery adorning his belly, Astien turned his attention to wiping away the ever-flowing milk from his nipples.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's lips.
Astien stifled a moan as he touched his nipples. "My nipples are so sensitive... and to think, soon I'm going to have to milk myself like a bloody cow." he sighed.
"It's just a part of having a baby, Astien."
"I've healped so many women through their pregnancies. I'm aware, Marius." Astien's face turned red as he tried to stifle a moan. "They're so sensitive, though."
"Oh really?" Marius chuckled and gently rubbed Astien' nipples.