Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I suppose that's true. I do know a few good men who aren't, though." He picked up his menu and began perusing the available dishes. "Mmmm, these steaks all look so good."
Marius nodded and looked through the menu. "They do."
"Just looking at all these, I feel like I haven't eaten in a million years."
Marius chuckled. "You ate just this afternoon."
Astien huffed. "I know, but what can I say? I'm eating for two. And I make sure my son's well-fed."
"It's quite obvious that he's well fed," Marius chuckled. "You keep feeding him like that, he wont want to leave."
"Stuck inside my womb where he can't really move? I doubt that." Astien chuckled.

Finally, a waiter came to their table with two glasses and a bottle of wine. "Sorry for the wait. Here is some wine to make up for it." He poured two glasses, as Astien incredulously gestured to his large bump. The waiter looked embarrassed. "Ah, I applogize." After placing their orders, the waiter took one of the wine glasses with him.

Astien rubbed his temples. "Why can waiters never tell I'm pregnant?"
Marius chuckled and sipped his wine. "I'm not sure. I would think it's fairly obvious."
"I swear, I need to go around wearing a shirt that says 'I AM PREGNANT'." After a moment, the waiter came back with their food, and an extra slice of cake for Astien, obviously to save face after the earlier mistake. "Well, at least I got cake out of it."
Marius chuckled and cut into his steak. "It looks like a nice piece of cake."
Astien quickly devoured his steak, well before Marius was even half done with his, and the cake soon followed suit.
Marius smiled and soon finished his meal and wine. "That was a great meal."
"Mmmm, it certainly was. Aiden liked it, the way he's rolling around."
Marius paid the bill and left a nice tip. He pulled Astien's chair out and offered an arm to him. "The show will be starting shortly."
Astien was practically bouncing with excitement. "I know, I know, I'm so excited! Lets go!"
Marius chuckled and walked to the theater with Astien.
A long line stood in front of the theater, stretching back for blocks. After a while on the line, Astien began leaning heavily on Marius, his feet and ankles hurting him.
Marius smiled and lifted Astien, bridal style, into his arms. "Better?"
Astien blushed, but smiled warmly. "Better." Though he felt flustered, part of him enjoyed that there were some people watching on.
Marius smiled at Astien and kissed his lips.