Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien leaned in and whispered in Marius' ear, "We can do whatever you want."
"I hope you thought to bring condoms and lube," Marius chuckled.
Astien blushed. "I remembered the lube. But not the… I'm already pregnant, what could happen?"
Marius chuckled. "Good point." He kissed Astien's neck and worked his way down his body before stopping at his belly button.
"What? What's wrong?" Astien asked, worried and frightened.
"It's nothing," Marius said. "Just giving Aiden some attention." He placed another kiss on his belly before moving back up to Astien's lips.
Astien felt relief wash over him, and laughed at the tickling of Marius' kiss on his bell. He caressed the man's face gently as he closed his eyes and let his mind wander off, leaving him thinking of nothing complicated, nothing serious, just the moment he was in right now.
"Let's not rush back into things," Marius said quietly. "Let's just snuggle for the night."
"Sounds perfect." Astien sighed. His growing erection would die eventually, all that mattered now was that Marius wanted to snuggle.
Marius settled beside Astien and took him into his arms. "I forgive you," he said quietly.
Astien smiled. "You don't know how happy that mkes me."
Marius kissed Astien's head while he closed his eyes. The long day of work was catching up with him.
In Marius' warm arms, Astien quickly fell asleep, and for the first time in days, his sleep was pleasant.
The same was with Marius. He smiled when he woke up the following morning w with Astien still in his arms. He gently kissed his head and stroked his hair.
Astien stirred lightly at the touch, but didn't awake.
Marius stayed in bed and held Astien in his arms.
Eventually, Astien woke up, smiling at the sight of Marius. "And here I was terrified it was just a dream."
"Far from it," Marius said. He lightly kissed Astien's lips. "Sleep well?"
"The best." Astien said. He buried his face in the lathers man's chest hair. "Mmmmm…"
Marius smiled and placed a hand on Astien's belly.