Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well, save for your father and that awkward moment were I'Karis called out your father, to your mother, yes. I had a wonderful time. It's nice to have family." Astien said with a huge smile.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's lips. "Soon we'll have our own little family." He gently rubbed Astien's belly.
"Not too soon," Astien corrected him. He placed his hand atop the one Marius had placed on his belly. "Hear that, Aiden? Wait a little while." Aiden kicked in response.
"Of course not too soon," Marius chuckled. "We still have a honeymoon to enjoy."
"That's right. Anytime after the honeymoon, you can come then, Aiden." Astien chuckled.

Weeks later, only a day before the wedding, everyone was gathered in Crescent Bay. Delas and Cormac had decided to hold Astien's baby shower and birthday party today. While everyone finished setting up in the hotel's party room, Marius' job was to get Astien out and keep him out of the hotel for a while. It has gotten hotter, and Astien was definitely feeling it. He was moving a lot slower, and was much sweatier. His nipples also leaked more often as milk built up in his breast. He begged Marius to take him to get some ice cream.
Marius smiled. "Of course we can get some ice cream. Anything to get you comfortable."
"Oh, thanks goodness. Let's go now." Astien followed slowly behind Marius, though he tried to catch up.
Marius scooped Astien up into his arms and carried him to the closes ice cream parlor.
Astien ordered the largest ice cream dish the shop offered. Wet patches sat on his shirt, right where his nipples were, but he was too hot to care. He sat in a shady seat, fanning himself with his hand as he waited for Marius.
Marius brought over Astien's order and fanned his fiance with a thick sheet of paper. "Just think, tomorrow we'll be off to our honeymoon."
Astien smiled. "Bora-Bora. White sand, blue ocean, shady palm trees, just us. It's kind of hard to believe."
Marius nodded. "I can't wait for sex on the beach and the thorough scrubbing afterwards."
Astien giggled, and quickly devoured his ice cream. He plucked the cherry off of Marius' with a mishceivious grin, and held it between his teeth.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's lips.
Astien blushed and smiled, his face nearly breaking from the size of it. "Are you done with your ice cream yet? I'd like to head back to the hotel and take a nice nap."
"You can have it."
Astien shrugged and quickly shoveled in Marius' ice cream. "Aaaaah, that hit the spot. Let's get going, I want that nap."
Marius nodded and headed back to the inn with Astien.
Yawning, Astien made his way to the stairwell. "Ugh, I hate stairs." He groaned.
Marius picked Astien up and carried him to their room.