Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well, did you like what you saw?" Marius teased as he rolled onto his side to face Astien.
Astien's blush deepened. "Uuhhh.... Maybe.." He said. He looked at Marius, and tried to smile coyly, but instead looked like a complete dork.
Marius chuckled and pecked Astien's nose with a kiss.
Astien's entire face went red, his head looking like it would explode. "It's been a long time since someone's done that." He said.
"I hope I'm not being too forward," Marius said.
"No." Astien said. Then he said quietly, "It felt nice."
Marius leaned over and places a kiss on Astien's lips.
Astien was stunned. Here was a man he had met, what, two days ago, and now they were kissing. But... It felt nice. He couldn't say why or how, but something about Marius seemed sincere, and his affections, though spontaneous, were very much welcome. Astien couldn't remember the last time he was kissed. "That was nice." He said. He rolled onto his side and faced Marius. "Um, could you maybe... Teach me how... To flirt?"
Marius chuckled. "I'm not sure how I would teach it, but I could tell you that you should never use those awful pick up lines ever again."
Astien chuckled. "Are you sure? I've got more." He laughed. "Okay, never again. Maybe you could give me examples of good ones?"
"I really don't use pick up lines. I just go with the flow and take an opportunity if the time is right."
"Aaaww. Okay then." Astien reached out his hand, as if to touch Marius', but he seemed hesitant, flinching back and forth.
Marius chuckled and took Astien's hand.
Astien smiled. "If I'm dreaming, I don't want to wake up." He winced at a strong kick from his son and placed his other hand on his belly. "Aiden's happy too."
"Glad to hear it." Marius placed another kiss on Astien's lips.
Astien reached over to touch Marius' face, but was interrupted by Vincent. "I hate to think I'm interrupting something," he said, "but miss Wyn is about to led part with Seroteth. I thought you might like to say goodbye."

"Oh, yes! That's right! Someone help me to my feet."
Marius helped Astien up while he braced himself on the cane. "Thank you Vincent."
Astirn and Marius walked to the land bridge in front of the manor, where Siran, Seroteth and his two drakes, Wyn, an Cormac stood. "Wyn, you'll be riding upon my back as we fly. I hope you ha a light lunch."
"I did," Wyn said. She turned to Astien and Marius. "There you are."
"We've been waiting for you," Cormac said.
"We're here now, Kid," Marius said.
Astien gave Wyn a hug. "Write often? Okay? Promise?"

Seroteth smiled. "Don't worry. She'll be able to write. Come now." Seroteth eagles back to stand among his children, and took his drake form, waiting for Wyn to mount him.