Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"trying a new look?"
"I guess. I just braid my hair once in a while," Cormac said. "I used to braid my mum's."
Astien smiled. "I imagine its easier without all those knots."
"It is." Cormac braided for a bit. "Is it possible for somebody to use magic if they're from a non-magic family?" He asked. "I mean...It's still possible my dad did right? since I've never met him."
Astien thought a moment. "It's possible. It's possible that the magic could have been in your family's blood, but missed a generation or two." Astien tried to pull himself into a sitting position, but couldn't. "Ah... Could I have some help?" He blushed.
"Sure." Cormac got up and helped his boss sit up. "I guess it's something. It's probably from my dad's side if anything. It's not like I can ask him though, I doubt if he's even alive." He sat back down and continued braiding his hair.
"Here, sit in front of me." When Cormac sat, Astien began braiding his hair. "Did you're thee ever say anything about your father? Anything you could go by at all?"
"Not really, she didn't talk about any of the clients or walk-ins. One time I did ask she smacked me and basically told me to never ask her stuff like that." Cormac shrugged. "The others just joked that he 'was a beast in bed'. I've kinda been looking for him...since mum died, but it's pretty impossible since I don't even know what he looks like, what he does, or even his name." He sighed. "I doubt he even knows that I was born."
"Well, I suppose whether or not he was the one who have you magic is irrelevant. If you do have magic, I can teach you how to use it. I've instructed many students at the academy."

(Sleepy time)
"I guess it's worth a shot," Cormac said. "I mean it'd give me another sort of weapon."
Astien beamed. "Then let's excuse ourselves to the balcony. I'd hate to burn this nice furniture. But first..." After a moment, Astien finished a complicated and intricate braid pattern in Cormac's hair. "There! Now, help my to my feet."
Cormac helped Astien to his feet and out onto the balcony.
Outside, a beautiful sunset awaited the two, reflecting on the waves below. "Alright, lets start with concentrating your mana in your hand." Astien held out his palm, and in a second, a swirling blue-violet ball of energy appeared. "What you want to do is..." Astien carefully and slowly explained the steps.
Cormac nodded and tried to focus his energy into his hand. He managed a small spark after nearly an hour of trying.
"Well, that's normal for a beginner. It'll take much practice before you can control it properly. Most mages have some area of magic that they're most attuned to. Maybe you'll have better luck with... Hmm, let's try ice. What you need to do is..." Astien explained the steps, and demonstrated. In a second, his hand was covered in ice, but it didn't seem to harm him. "Now you try."
Cormac scrunched his face as he tried so procure the ice, but nothing happened over the next thirty minutes of him trying.
Astien rubbed his chin. "Not even a spark? That's odd. How about we try electricity?" Astien explained what to do, and demonstrated with his fingers sparking, ready to shock someone.
"Ugh!" Cormac said in frustration as he couldn't summon the electricity. "I don't even feel anything."
"That's odd. Maybe you don't have magic after all. I'm hesitant to suggest truing fire. It can be so dangerous in the hands of an apprentice mage. One of the students burned an instructor by accident once. But I suppose we could try it. Try doing this..." Astien explained, and summoned a small, stable fireball in the palm of his hand.
Cormac nodded and just closed his hand before his fingers flung out and a large flame spat up immediately and danced over the palm of his hand.