Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien leaned back against Marius' chest and leaned his head on his shoulder, laughing. "Oh gods, that image is both hilarious and adorable. Maybe I should invest in a tiny three piece suit."

Delas finished playing the song, and smiled at Cormac. "That's one of my favorites. Do you know what a car is? Or a truck? Or a double decker bus? Cuz I don't."

(Good night.)
"You should," Marius chuckled.

"I have no idea."
Astien sat back up, still laughing, and resumed this knitting. "I hope Cormac likes this scarf."

"I heard that this song is from the other realm. Can you believe that?"
"I'm sure he will," Marius said. "The Kid really likes you. I can't blame him, you gave him a home."

"I've met a man made of metal that came to this world through a portal."
Astien shrugged. "I just did what any decent person would do. I'm going to be sad when he leaves me."

Delas mouth was agape. "That's impossible!"
"I'm sure he'll still talk with you. Write you letters an everything," Marius said.

"It happened," Cormac said. "He traveled with us for a while, but went off on his own."
"I'm sure he will, but it's like seeing off your child." Astien said, stroking his belly. "It'll be lonelier without him, but I suppose by that time I'll have Aiden to keep me busy."

"Wow. You've had so many exciting adventures. I'm kind of jealous."
"I'll stick around," Marius said as he gave Astien a gentle squeeze and nuzzled his neck. "If you want me to, of course."

"I'm sure if you stick around, you'll have a few with us," Cormac said.
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? You're one of the nicest men I've ever met."

"I'm just happy I'm not sleeping outside. It's cold out." He shuddered and looked at his guitar. "This guitar is the only thing in the world that I treasure. And there have been so many times when I was tempted to burn it to stat warm."
Marius smiled. "Glad to hear it." He kissed Astien's neck and rubbed his belly.

"I can understand that."
Astien smiled and blushed. "Speaking of moving on, its about time we left and kept moving to Falmein. Lets see... I think we should leave after lunch."

"It's the only way I've ever been able to make any kind of money. Burn it to stay alive, keep it to stay alive... It's not fair."
"Sounds like a good idea. I'll teach the short kid to drive the carriage so you can talk with Cormac."

Cormac nodded.
"Okay." Astien hefted himself off the bed with a grunt. He walked into the other room and poked his head in. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but we're leaving after lunch, so get all your things packed and be ready. Speaking of which, if you have any ideas on where to get lunch, feel free to make a suggestion." With that, Astien closed the door and wandered back into his own room, sitting on his bed and putting on his boots.
Marius began packing their things. Cormac stretched and began packing his belongings. "I guess you're bunking with me, Delas. There's only two beds in the carriage, so we have to share."
"I don't mind. It'll be nice to have your warmth." Delas began packing his clothes in a bag he'd gotten at the shop, and then he was done. "Where do you think we should get lunch?" His voice cracked. He cleared his throat and tried to play it off as nothing.
"Probably somewhere we can get something to go," Cormac said as he hoisted his bag over his shoulder.

Marius hoisted their bags over his shoulder. "We should drop our stuff off in the carriage and then take the carriage to get lunch."
Astien stepped out into the hall with Cormac and Delas. "If we're going to get something to go, there's this place on fifth. It's quick, and the food smells really good."

"Sounds good." Astien said as his belly unleashed a loud growl.
"Aiden's hungry already?" Marius asked with a chuckle. "We didn't eat all that long ago."
"Aiden's always hungry," Cormac said with a slightly laugh. "LEt's get going."
"Yes, well, he's a growing boy." Astien blushed and patted his belly.

The group checked out I the inn, much to the relief of the innkeeper, who didn't want Delas there. They stopped at the restaurant and got their food, followed by their departure from the town.

Delas drooled as he reached for his food. "I used to dream about tasting this food. That restaurant had one of my favorite dumpsters to eat out of. But there were always these other guys who would push me out of the way and take whatever I found."
"Well, now you can enjoy it without the garbage," Marius said.