Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien frowned. "A cow, huh? Because I'm a cow? A big, fat cow?"
"You're not a cow, Astien. I'm just saying that the outfit is cute."
"Good. Because you'd be spending another night on the couch, were that the case." He turned away and picked up another onesie and began cooing over it. "Oooooh, isn't this precious? And it's so soft too! Feel how soft that is. This is so adorable!"
"It's really soft. Might rival Aiden's butt in softness."
Astien couldn't help but snicker at the remark. "Marius! Do behave yourself!" He giggled. He looked over the article in his hands. "It's great, but Aiden's going to be big. Do you think it'll fit him?"
"Maybe go up a size?" Marius suggested.
"I'm worried this one will be too big for him. Gah, it's always the same. Too big or too small, nothing's ever just right."
"Maybe we can keep the outfits in mind and come back once he gets here? That way we know what's going to fit."
"I feel like we should have something, at least." He picked up another onesie. "Stretchy. This one could work."
Marius nodded. "Yeah, that could work."
Astien chuckled and held the cloth against his belly. "What's do you think, Aiden?" A small kick came from Astien's womb and he smiled. "I guess he likes it."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek.
"Maybe we should just let Aiden decide what he wants." Astien chuckled.
"Sounds like an idea," Marius chuckled.
"Wait, I was joking. Do you really think he could?"
"Why not? He can already use magic, picking out some outfits shouldn't be that hard."
"Okay then. Why don't you find something and we'll put it to the test."
Marius chuckled. "Alright then." He picked out the cow onsie and put it to Astien's belly.
Astien winced as a sharp kick was delivered to his rib. "No. Not that one." He rubbed his belly, hopin to calm Aiden. "I guess he doesn't like being called a cow either."
"Fine. Fine." Marius looked through the clothes.