Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien shoved his tongue into Marius' mouth. The chocolate flowed into his mouth as well, and dripped out of their mouths as they kissed, dipping onto Astien's belly.
Marius swallowed the chocolate as he grabbed Astien's butt.
Astien smiled and brought his own hands over Marius' buttocks, caressing and squeezing them.
Marius broke his lips away and kissed Astien's neck.
Asttien moaned gently. He broke away momentarily and pulled off his chemise. He tossed it onto the floor, leaving him in only his garter stockings, heels, and corset. He pulled Marius back into the kiss and began playing with one of his own nipples.
Marius picked Astien up and quickly carried him to the bed where he sat the man down as he continued to kiss him.
Astien held the chocolate sauce, shaking the treat enticingly. "I could pour this aaallllll over my body.... but these clothes..."
Marius untied the lacing to Astien's corset. "Then let's just remove our clothes."
Astien's gut practically burst outward with the corset off of him. "Haaaa, better." He began coveringhis bare skin with the chocolate sauce, purring as he did so.
Marius smiled and painted simple things with his finger in the chocolate sauce.
"Doodling...... Not quite what I'd planned, but I suppose it's cute. And romantic."
Marius chuckled. "You're sexy as hell, Astien. We have plenty of time to fuck each others brains out."
Astien pouted. "I didn't shove myself into heels and a corset just to snuggle, you know."
Marius chuckled and slowly removed his own shirt. "Alright then."
Astien looked expectantly at Marius. "Come on, daddy's getting antsy."
Marius chuckled and swayed his hips as he removed his pants and undergarments. He tossed his clothes away and leaned over Astien. "So...Where were we?"
"You werewere about to start licking chocolate sauce off of every square inch of my body."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien before he started slowly licking the chocolate off of Astien's skin.
Astien's skin twitched and trembled. He ran his hands through Marius' hair and caressed his head as his tongue danced over his skin.
Marius sucked on Astien's skin from time to time, letting his tongue dance about.