Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She thought a moment. "Perhaps. I am unsure." She took a few runes out of her satchel, and placed then on Astien's body. She pulled a plat out of her bag. "He must chew on this. Can you get it into his mouth?"
Marius nodded. "I need to put this in your mouth, Astien." He loosened the muzzle and stuck the plant into Astien's mouth. Marius then held Astien's mouth shut with his large hands and looked his lover in the eyes. "It's going to be over soon. Hang in there."
Darol watches.

"And sorry for not talking much since that argument prior to getting on the ferry. Ran off, leaving that book behind, and explored the rest of this world. Where's Cormac?"

(Darol doesn't have wings, but has found a way to teleport from one place to another. Officially returning to the rp).
Astien growled and tried to snap at Marius. But his mouth was held closed, so he thrashed his head around instead. The woman began chanting words, and casting magic upon him. His fur slowly began to recede, and his claws disappeared. He still looked like an animal, but with every second he was closer to being human again.
Once Astien's snout had shrunk away Marius let go of Astien's face and gently stroked his hair.
Astien lay unconscious, but Aiden appeared to be raging inside of him. Delas looked on in awe. "Wow. How'd you do that?"

The woman simply continued her magic, cleansing Astien of any lingering effects. "The wilds have ways of teaching it's young."
"Thank you so much," Marius blubbered wiping tears from his eyes. "I thought we were going to loose him. Thank you so much."
"I only did my job. Now I ask you a question. All of you." She gestured to Marius, Delas. and Darol. "This man and the winged-boy. What are they to you?"

Delas looked confused. The question was rather simple in his mind. "Thy both saved my life."
"Why thankyou, Delas." Darol smiles. "As for Astien, he has been my friend since I landed on his roof thanks to a dragon saving me after I fell out of a portal."

(how many months has it been since Astien, Darol, and Cormac, etc, met?)
(Idk, 5 months? Rough estimate.)
"Astien is my lover and Cormac...I see him as a little brother. Somebody who needs guidance once in a while," Marius said.
"I am not a lover of anyone." Darol replies. "I was already pregnant when I came here."
The woman seemed satisfied with their answers. "My name is Pri'Za. In payment, all I ask is that I you should find my father, to tell him I love him." With that, she walked out.

"But who's her father...." Delas mumbled.
Marius nodded. "We will." He sighed and sat down at the table. "It might be a while until they wake up."
"At least Aiden's awake." Delas offered.
"I'm glad he's safe. I'm glad they're all safe," Marius said.
"Me too." Delas said. "I hope he's okay in there. Damn wolfkin."
"He should be," Marius said. He got the kettle going. "Do you want hot chocolate or something?"
"What's hot chocolate?"
Marius chuckled. "I guess you'll find out then." He warmed up some milk and mixed in some chocolate until it melted. He poured it into a mug and gave it to Delas. "Give it a sip. It's hot though."