Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien mumbled something. "Maharel ir al belan, belan il bekon."
"Hm?"
Astien just grinned. "It's elven. It means, 'I love you, you are precious.'"
Marius blushed. "I love you too, Astien."
"Say it in another language." He grinned. "Can you? If you can't, then just list off a few things you love about me. The professor has given you your homework."
"I love you eyes. I love how kind you are. I love how you always want to help people." He gave Astien's butt a slight squeeze. "I love your butt." He kissed Astien's lips. "I love your sweet lips and how you giggle when my beard touched your skin."
Astien blushed. "What else? Tell meeee!"
"I love how you're willing to go through so much to give somebody a chance at life," he said as he caressed Astien's belly with his hands.
Astien's blush deepened. "He's my son. I love him."
"I love him too." Marius nuzzled Astien.
A kick was felt beneath Marius' hand, and he heard a voice in the back of his head. "Acceptable."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head as he gave his belly a soft rub.
"I think you'll be a great father. We're lucky to have you, you know."
"I'm lucky to have met you when I did."
"We'll be even luckier once this whole ordeal is over. Then we can plan out the wedding, I can meet your family, we can say our vows and have our honeymoon..." Astien closed his eyes, smiling. "I'll have a family again."
Marius nodded. "Our little patchwork family."
"I can't way to hold Aiden in my arms. I see him in my dreams, like the things that are going to happen someday. I just wish I could remember them when I'm awake."
"If you did, maybe you'd be too focused on those to actually make those dreams happen." He rubbed Astien's belly.
"Maybe. All I can really remember is how warm he feels in my arms."
Marius smiled and nuzzled Astien.