Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"It has to be." Astien whimpered. "Aiden," he pleaded, cradling his belly, "Aiden, please stop." A flutter of movement was felt within him, then the heat slowly receded. Astien heaved a sigh of relief. "I think... I think he doesn't realize he's doing it."
"Makes sense." Marius kissed Astien's head.
Astien carefully lifted himself from the tub, panting. At least the heat hasn't lasted quite as long this time. "Agh, where did I leave my clothes?" He groaned.
Marius handed Astien a towel and went to get his clothes.
Astien dressed himself and ambled upstairs into the bedroom, and laid on the bed. "This bed has never felt so nice."
Marius smiled. "How about a back rub? I'm sure you could use one."
Astien nodded. "And here I'd hoped we could go dancing later… oh well."
Marius grabbed a bottle of warming oils and began gently messaging Astien's back. "Perhaps another time."
Astien yawned. "Can we at least dance in the music room?"
"Of course," Marius said as he dug his fingers deeper into Astien's muscles.
Astien sighed contentedly and yawned. "After intake a nap." With that, he quickly drifted off to sleep.
Marius messaged Astien for a bit longer before just holding him in his arms.
Astien was fast asleep, and Aiden rolled softly in his womb.
Marius gently kissed Astien's head and softly hummed as he sat with him in his arms.
A few hours later, Astien awoke with a yawn. "What time is it?" He groggily asked.
"About four in the afternoon," Marius said.
Astien rubbed his eyes, and his belly let out a loud growl as Aiden kicked in demand of food.
Marius chuckled. "I'll make us some sandwiches."
"Mmm, sounds good. I'd like a grilled cheese. With herring. It has to be herring."
Marius chuckled. "Alright." He kissed Astien's cheek as he got out of bed and he headed down to the kitchen.