Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the kitchen, I'Karis was chatting with Delas. Heceril sat in the dining room, reading a book at the table.
"Hello," Marius said. "Would any of you like a grilled cheese?"
"Nah, I'm fine." I'Karis said.

"I'm fine." Heceril said.
Marius nodded and made some grilled cheese with some herring in them.
"Herring, eh? My mother liked red meat. Wanted it all the time when she was having my little sister."
"Astien really likes meat over all right now," Marius said with a chuckle.
"Meat and chocolate, judging from the amount that's stocked in here." I'Karis chuckled.
"Pretty much."
"So, leaving tomorrow, eh? What time are we gone?"
"Probably after breakfast," Marius said.
"After breakfast it is then. I'll make sure you get a quality rate at one of the inns, don't you worry."
"Thanks," Marius said ad he put the pile of grilled cheese and herring sandwiches on a plate and took them up to Astien.
Astien smiled at the plate of sandwiches, and quickly tore into them once they were in his possession. "Mmmmmm, that's good."
Marius chuckled.
Once Astien finished his food, he pushed the plates off to the side and extended his arms out to his fiancé. "Hold me now, love." He requested.
Marius smiled and sat on the bed and took Astien into his arms.
Astien sighed happily. "This right here. This is what life's all about."
Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien's neck.
Astien cradled his belly as he felt Aiden moving within. "You know, for as much trouble as this whole thing has been, I'm going to miss having Aiden in my belly."
"We could always have more kids," Marius said. "Not right away, of course." He kissed Astien's cheek.