Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien moaned softly. His other hand put down the riding crop and took Marius' remaining hand, bringing it up to his chest and beneath his chemise and over his breast. His nipples sat just above the tope of the corset, and they were leaking slightly.
Marius kissed Astien's neck as his hands messaged Astien's body.
Astien nibbled on Marius' ear, moaning as he played with his nipples.
Marius rubbed Astien's hips.
Astien undulated and rubbed against Marius. Or rather, rubbed his nelly against him.
"Gods you're sexy," Marius praised. "Where'd you get this?"
"This was... Aaah, it was I'Karis' present. I still can't believe I managed to get the corset on." Astien gave the corset a small tug downward over his belly, and a small footprint appeared as Aiden kicked.
Marius smiled and rubbed Astien's belly. "I guess I'll have to thank him the next time we see him."
"He gave me some more... risque bits as well. Something more leathery."
"Oh really?" Marius kissed Astien's neck. "Good thing we're here for two weeks then."
Astien chuckled breathily. He gave a gentle squeeze to the hand fondling his genitals. "Gods, these panties are about to burst off of me."
Marius chuckled and hooked a finger into Astien's panties. "How about we just remove them then?"
"Fine by me. My erection's just pushing them down anyway."
Marius worked the panties down Astien's legs, planting kisses on his skin as he moved down.
Astien's erection practically flew out of the panties' confines, standing to full attention. Astien couldn't keep from grinding his hips as Marius kissed his way down his legs.
Marius tossed the panties to the side before placing a kiss on Astien's tip.
Astien trembled at the sensation, and cradled his belly as Aiden suddenly and violently rolled.
Marius chuckled. "Sorry, Kiddo, we're on our honeymoon." He stood and kissed Astien's lips. "I see you ordered some snacks."
"Erotic snacks. Care to partake?" Astien asked, holding out the strawberries. "Ooorr, maybe you'd like something a little.... sweeter?" Astien took the chocolate sauce and poured some into his mouth. He grinned at Marius.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's lips.