Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seroteth sat there, cooing over his new baby, then his eyes went wide. His belly shifted and he felt something else entering the birth canal. "I'm not done, another baby's coming!"
"Twins?" Cormac gasped.
"You can do it," Marius said.
Seroteth handed the newborn to Cormac, and dug his claws into the ground once more, panting and crying out. "Come on Seroteth, just push." Astien said.

"I AM PUSHING!" Seroteth snapped.
Cormac held his uncle in his arms. He wasn't sure what to do other than to just sit there and hold him.
"Don't look so scared, Cormac," Marius said. "It's just a baby."
"Just support the neck, you'll be- aaarrgghh!" Seroteth reached out for something more solid to grasp, and unfortunately for Marius, that happened to be his thigh, as Seroteth dug his claws into Marius' flesh.
"Aaaaaaaargh!" Marius groaned.
Cormac made sure to support the head.
"Seroteth, you're hurting Marius!" Astien cried. Unfortunately, Seroteth didn't hear over his own cries of pain. Astien returned his attention to Seroteth's opening. "I can almost see the head!"
"Urgh...It's fine...You can heal me..." Marius huffed. "It's almost over anyway."
Seroteth screamed as he pushed again. His claws dug deeper into Marius. "This one doesn't want to come out!" He cried.
"It's coming out, don't worry. Just keep pushing!" Astien said.
"IF YOU TELL ME TO KEEP PUSHING ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO CLAW YOUR EYES OUT!"
Marius groaned. "Almost there."
Seroteth cried out in pain, and in response, little Ponthes cried too. Seroteth, gasping, gently caressed his new son's head. "Sshh, don't cry. Don't cry. Everything's fine. Everything's going to be… fine…" he pulled his hand away from his baby and dug his claw into the ground, crying out and taking deep breaths as he pushed.
Cormac gently rocked Ponthes.
Seroteth groaned and screamed. "The head's out!" Astien called.
"Wonderful." Seroteth groaned. He kept pushing and groaning, until a baby's cry rang out. Seroteth smiled as Astien held up his new child. "Looks like you get to use both names." Astien said happily. "It's a girl."

Seroteth cut the cord and Astien wrapped the newborn in a blanket. He handed the baby to Seroteth. "Hello Kikyo. This is your brother Ponthes, and your nephew Cormac."
Cormac smiled. Marius groaned and held his hands firmly over his bleeding leg.
Astien moved next to Marius and began healing his leg. He gave him a kiss on his cheek. "You did great."
Seroteth was now holding both of his children and laughing deliriously. "Look at them, aren't they beautiful?"
Marius smiled. "Thanks."
Cormac smiled. "They are."
Seroteth handed both babies to Cormac, and started putting his pants and boots back on. He stood up and helped Cormac to his feet, and then took his kids back. Smiling broadly, he looked to the others. "Let's get going. We should get back to the castle before they send out a search party for us."
"You don't want to rest?" Astien asked.
"I don't need to rest! I'm the Drake-Father!" Seroteth laughed.
Marius got to his feet. "Alright then. We shouldn't be too far."
Astien stood up and put a hand on the small of his back. "Argh, being on my knees like that hasn't done me any favors."

Seroteth smiled at Astien. "Astien Tymnas, I thank you for delivering my children. You have earned the favor of the drakes, and we will be happy to assist you with what ever need you might have of us. On a more personal note, if I had any lingering doubts about you and your child, they're gone now."
Marius smiled and picked Astien up into his arms. "Is this better?"