Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien chuckled as he watched on. "Oh boy, these two."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien.
"They got me a bat the other day. A cute little bat doll."
"I can't wait to see it." Marius smiled. "Once Aiden gets here I'll get him a bunch of toys."
"I bet he'll love them. I'm going to get him so many toys, and so many clothes, and blankets and pillows, ooohhh, I'm giddy just thinking about it. Maybe I'll go on a shopping spree for him soon."
"Sounds like fun."
Cormac gasped as he erupted from the water.
Delas came back up a second later. "HA! Told you! I win!" Delas cheered triumphantly. He splashed Cormac.
Cormac chuckled and splashed back.
"Okay, let's all go and get dressed. I'm sure everyone's waiting for us." Astien said.

In the castle's grand hall, lords and ladies were gathered as music played and people danced. Some were grumbling about how unexpected the whole affair was, and some were thrilled. More common folk also seemed to be in attendance. Great amounts of food were put out in the dining hall, which many of the warriors were helping themselves to. Seroteth was nowhere to be seen. According to Hjulmir, who was dressed in ceremonial armor, he and the newborns wouldn't be seen until later in the evening. Or rather, when Seroteth decided he wanted them to be seen.
Wyn smiled when he saw Cormac and whisked him away onto the dance floor.
Marius held a hand out to Astien and bowed. "May I have this dance?"
Astien smiled, but then looked over to Delas, who looked lonely. "Of course you can. But I think Delas is feeling a little lonely." He walked over to Delas and extended his hand. "Care for a lesson in dancing?"
Delas grinned and nodded. He let Astien lead him to the dance floor, and let him lead the dance. "You can have him back in a minute!" He called to Marius.
Marius chuckled and nodded.
Astien moved slowly, leading the dance and showing Delas what to do. "This would be a lot easier without Aiden in the way," Delas noted.
"I now realize this." Astien chuckled. The song finished, a new one started, and Delas walked Astien back to Marius, giving him Astien's hand. "Okay, I'm gonna try and find someone who will want to dance with a raceless." He took a deep breath. "Wish me luck." And with that, he walked off into the crowd.
Marius smiled and took Astien's hand as he took Astien onto the dance floor.
Dancing wasn't as easy as Astien would have liked, courtesy of Aiden, who apparently felt like dancing too, as he kicked and rolled around.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien. "I'm glad we got him back. And that nobody died or got seriously hurt."
"I know. Asana MUST have been looking over us all. It's the only explanation I can think of, really. Faeries usually kill anyone who gets too close to them, and quite easily too." Astien shook his head and rested it on Marius' shoulder. "Let's not think about that anymore. I'm looking forward to the day where it seems like just a bad dream."
Marius nodded and gently swayed with Astien.
"This is nice. It occurs to me now that our night at the dance club didn't go as planned. This here? Much nicer." Astien sighed happily.
"I promise I won't get Cormac drunk this time." Marius chuckled. "Well at least on alcohol. He can get drunk on love for all I care."