Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien smiled and mumbled a response as he drifted to sleep.
Marius drifted off soon after.
Morning came, and there was a noise from downstairs as an unfamiliar called throughout the house. "Astien! Astien, where are you?" Soon there was the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs.
Marius woke up with a groan and went to the bedroom door. "Who's there?"
"Astien!" The voice called as it came down the hall. Delas sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes. Ccormac, who's that?"
"I don't know," Cormac grumbled. He got up and walked to the door. "Oi! We're trying to sleep. What are you doing here?"
A man, blond hair tied into a loose bun, green eyes and a drake shade of stubble turned and sneered at Cormac. "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in Astien's house?!"
"I could ask you the same fuckin' question," Marius grumbled as he stepped into the hall.
"I'll have you know I'm a friend of the guy who owns this house! What, just because he travels, you can just have a free stay?"
"We travel with him," Cormac stated.
"Astien, Babe, there's some blonde guy in the hall," Marius called into the bedroom.
Astien hefted himself from bed and walked groggily into the hall, for his eyes to go wide when he saw who was there. "Andres? What on earth..."

The other man breathed a sigh of relief. "Astien, thank gods you're okay. I was…" his eyes went wide as he saw Astien, large and round as he was. "… so worried. Well, I see you've certainly done some growing. I thought you said..."

"It's complicated." Astien sighed. "Everyone, this is Andres. He's, ah, my ex-boyfriend."
"Oh joy, my fiance's ex barges in at the ass crack of dawn," Marius grumbled. He was obviously in an off mood due to the manner he was woken up.
"What are you doing here?" Cormac asked.
"Fiancé? Wait, you're getting married?!"

Astien nodded. "Andres, this is Marius. He and I are going to get married soon."

"Damn." Andres rubbed the back of his neck. "Never saw that coming. Well, congratulations. I guess you're finally getting that family you always wanted. Uh, anyway, I heard there was some trouble at the academy, and that tou were at the center of it. When the board has a hearing, it generally doesn't end well, so I had to make sure you were okay."
"He's fine," Cormac said. "Delas here helped us a lot."
"Raceless, eh? Surprised Mitchells let you in there, the stuffy old bastard."

Astien yawned. "Andres, are the rest of your companions here?"

"Yes, I left them at an inn. I should be getting back to them, actually. Sorry for barging in to early."

"Andres, wait. Why don't you sleep on the couch for now? You can join us for breakfast?"

Andres smiled. "I'd like that." He walked down the stairs and out of sight. Del yawned and returned to sleep.
Marius flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes.
Astien crawled back into bed and quickly fell asleep. Later, he was making breakfast as Andres helped him in te kitchen.
Marius yawned as he came downstairs. He kissed Astien's neck as he came into the kitchen.
Andres frowned at the display of affection. As everyone sat at the table and ate, there was an awkward air in the room. "So," Andres started, "have you figured out who you're going to invite to the wedding?"

Astien gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, you're invited."

"No, if you don't want to invite me, you know, don't want anything to be awkward, I understand."
"At least we'll know that you're coming if we invite you," Marius said simply.