Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I suppose you're right." Astien sighed. "Though I wouldn't know where to find one around here."
"Maybe one of the local spas?" Cormac suggested.
"OR we could just go to a spa," Marius chuckled.
"Tell you what: you find a Lamaze class, I'll go to it." Astien said.

"The we are going to find the best Lamaze class that ever was a Lamaze class!" Delas proclaimed.
Marius chuckled. "Sounds like a deal to me."
"Then I wish you luck." Astien said as he helped himself to some of Marius' frozen yogurt.

"Hey Marius… you don't think anyone in your family's gonna mind that I'm raceless... Right?" He asked sheepishly.
"A few of them might have an issue, but just ignore them and let me know if any of them gives you trouble."
"Oh… you don't think… they'll try to hurt me, do you?"
"I'm sure they wont," Marius said.
"I sure hope not. Cuz if they're as muscular and strong as you are…" the youn man shuddered.
"They won't hurt you," Marius assured him.
"Good."

"Oh, Marius, we need to find someplace to do the invitations, and soon. We have to send them out if we're to be married before Aiden crashes the party. That means we need to set a date."
"Well, then let's figure out a date now," Marius said.
"Well, let's see... How about the 15th of Verdant? Today's the 10th of Sow, so we'd have about two months to put everything together."
"Sounds like a good date to me," Marius said. "Now we need a location and a time for the ceremony."
"It's going to be an outdoors wedding, right? So how about a morning, or midday ceremony? Did we say we wanted one on the beach or in the park?"
"I think the park would be better. It'd be easier for you to walk down the aisle that way," Marius said.
Astien chuckled. "It guess it would be. As for our honeymoon, I'm pretty sure there's a travel agency on the pier that could get us a reservation." Astien sighed dreamily. "I can see it now. Saying our vows as the cherry blossoms fall, and then getting massage on the beach during our honeymoon."

(Back later, off to work.)
"Hmm. Yeah. Sex on the beach too."
"MArius..."
"It's a cocktail, geeze Cormac."
"Oh sure, play all innocent. We both know that's not what you meant." Delas said.

Astien finished his ice cream and sat back in his chair with a happy sigh, cradling his belly and rubbing it slowly as its occupant happily kicked in thanks for the treat. "Does my belly look bigger to you? I could swear it's bigger."

"I think that's just cuz your tummy's full of ice cream." Delas said.

Astien chuckled. "Trust me, I'm not full. I could easily go for more. Seriously though, I'm fairly certain Aiden's gotten bigger."
"You don't look any bigger to me," Marius said.