Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The more academically minded students spend time at the library. But... Oh, the Pageturner! It's this lounge built for the students here. It's in town. Normally, it's only as popular as any other place on campus, but when they have events going on, everyone but the shyest homebodies on campus are there. If we can talk the owners into setting up some kind of event for tonight, we'll have half the school there!"
"Then let's go talk with them."
The elven girl led Marius to the Pageturner. Inside was something of a cross between a lounge and a library. There were some students inside, some having some drinks and some food, some doing homework, others reading, and some chatting. Behind the counter inside was an elven man. "Hello, Lauffeyra." He greeted. "Who's your friend?"

"Who he is isn't important. We new you to hold some kind of event or something tonight so we can collect signatures for a petition to save professor Tymnas."

"I'd heard about that. I wish I could help you, but an event that could attract all your fellows takes planning and time. Shortest time ever spent planning something has been… I wanna say a week? Week and a half? I can help you with that, but-"

"No, it has to be tonight! This petition is going to the board themselves, tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow? I'm sorry, Lauffeyra, but there's no way I can put something together in sun a short amount of time."

Lauffeyra huffed. She looked at Marius, then to the elven man. "Marius, tear his arms off."
"I'm not tearing his arms off. Astien would kill me."
"Well… Astien can only kill you if he's alive, right? Do something! Be intimidating! People respond to fear!" Lauffeyra whispered.

The owner sighed. "I'm sorry, I really wish I could help you."
"Here you are," Cormac said as he entered the establishment. He was adorned in his drake robes once again.
"Cormac," Marius said. "Done already?"
"I for the most part. I'll work on the finishing touches once this hearing is over. I went to the academy to help you out, but I was told you came here."
"We need to convince the owner of this place, Martine, to hold some kind of event that will draw in everyone on campus, but he says he can't help us on such short notice." Lauffeyra sighed.

"Because I can't. Look, I like professor Tymnas too, I really do, but that doesn't change the fact that there isn't enough time to organize something that'll bring in the numbers you want."
"That is an issue," Cormac sighed. "If only we had thought of this a few days ago."
"Is there an event tonight we can show up at and get signatures that way?" Marius asked.
"No. Today's just another day." Martine said.

Lauffeyra pulled Cormac and Marius aside, and whispered to them. "Look, I know it's not the right thing to do, but what we need is to scare Martine into helping us. All we really need is to get him to say yes, and we can take care of getting the word out. Martine is a nice man, but he's kind of a coward. Put a little pressure on him, and he'll say yes, I know he will!"
"I don't know..." Marius huffed.
"I'll give it a shot." Cormac walked back to the man. "Is there any way we can pull something together? I'm sure my friends and I can assist you or we can come ot some sort of agreement." He casually polished his drake insignia pin with a nearby napkin.
The owner didn't seem impressed by Cormac's pin. "You're a drake, are you? Then where are your claws? And why have you got pupils?" Martine reached over the counter and snatched away Cormac's insignia. "Stealing from the drakes is worse than stealing from a king! You ought to be ashamed!"
Cormac's eyes narrowed as his claws and wings sprouted. He spat out a small, spark of fire. "That belonged to my father. I would appreciate it if you would return it. I'm pretty sure my grandfather wouldn't be pleased to hear that somebody stole form his only grandson."
Terrified and with a trembling hand, the elven man gave back the pin. "I'm sorry, sir. I-I didn't know..." Other patrons were looking on as the events unfolded.
Cormac took his pin back and placed it back on his cloak while his claws and wings retreated and became hidden once again. "Now, about that event."
He nodded quickly. "Yes, yes, of course! I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt me, a-and don't tell the Drake-Father!" He wiped the sweat off his brow. "Good gods. What kind of event do you even want to do?"

"We'll make it a rally of school spirit." Lauffeyra said. "All we need is to spread the word now. Cormac? You'll have the easiest time of it. You fly around campus, shouting it out to everyone! But webneed something that can amplify your voice..."
Cormac nodded. "Seeing as I need my voice tomorrow, it would be fantastic not to throw out my voice."
"Hmmm... Oh! I know! Martine, do you still have-"

"It's in the storage room, just take it! Now I have to go call in a favor with the caterers."
Cormac went with the elf girl to the storage room. "So what is it?"
"Martine's megaphone." Lauffeyra pulled out what was basically just a cone with a handle on it. "Hopefully this will help you." She went back outside and ran up to Marius. "Okay! We're going to tell everyone, the Pageturner, 7 o clock!"

"Make it 9. I want the caterers to at leat have a small chance." Martine sighed.

"Pageturner, 9 o clock! Okay, let's go!"
Cormac and Marius took for the academy. Cormac kept to the skies and informed the students through the megaphone about the event while Marius did his work on the ground.