Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Ah, I see." Thorne said. He looked Astien up and down, as if trying to figure out if the pregnant man had any business with the muscular beauty. "Well, there's… no accounting for taste, I suppose." He muttered.
Marius' face hardened as he glared at Thorne. "What was that?" His voice rumbling like thunder.
"Oh nothing, nothing," Thorne said, clearly unintimidated. "If that's what does it for you, that's none of my business."

Through Astien's glare of anger, tears were beginning to form in his eyes as Thorne turned to leave.
Marius tapped Thorne's shoulder and decked him in the nose with his mighty fist, sending the man into the water.
Astien smiled proudly at the display that took place, even though people were staring. Thorne sat in the water, and touched his finger to his nose, to find it broken and bleeding. With a bit of healing, he fixed his nose and stood up. "Well, excuse me." He said sarcastically. "That just seemed uncalled for."

"I thought you said you'd suplex him." Astien said, sounding a bit disappointed.
"I will with the next one," Marius said as he scooped Astien up into his arms. "Now let's go get some ice cream."
"That was amazing!" Delas said as Marius came toward him and Cormac. "Aw, I wish I had popcorn!"

"Next time, Delas." Astien said.

"Let's find someone else to insult Astien! I wanna see Marius suplex someone!"
"How about not?" Cormac said. "We still need to get the location secured for the wedding."
"Let us worry about that, Cormac." Astien said. "Let's all get some ice cream." Delas nodded and ran off to the group's spot to grab everyone a shirt, and met them all at an ice cream shop on the boardwalk. Astien was pleased to find that the sweat had more or less dried off his shirt as he pulled it back on, smoothing the fabric over his belly and smiling as he felt the excited movement within. "I think your little display has Aiden rather excited."
Marius chuckled. "Are you sure he's not the only one?" he asked sensually.
Cormac rolled his eyes.
"Save if for later you two, we're standing right here!" Delas chided.
"Alright. Alright," Marius chuckled. "Now, about that ice cream."
The ice cream shop was, thankfully, not too crowded. Astien got a large bowl of varying flavors with many toppings, and Delas got a banana split. They went to find a table while Cormac and Marius ordered.
Marius got some frozen yogurt and loaded with nuts and sliced bananas and other berries. Cormac got a sundae.
As everyone ate their ice cream, jokes were tossed back and forth and everyone was laughing. "Glad to see you changed your mind on that shirt, Astien." Delas chuckled.

"I'm not gonna lie, it's growing on me." Astien said with a smile and a pat of his belly.
"Aiden's one heck of a bun."
"He's a 3-tiered cake," Cormac said with a laugh.
"Laugh it up, Cormac. Is like to see you talk to Wyn this way when she's pregnant. You'll get knocked on your ass faster than the eye can see."
Marius chuckled as Cormac shoved ice cream into his mouth.
"That's what I thought." Astien said with a smirk.

"Hey, have you thought about a Lamaze class?" Delas asked through a full mouth.

"I don't honk that's necessary. I already know the ins and outs of childbirth." Astien said with a wave of his hand.
"True, but you've never given birth before," Cormac pointed out.
"Helping deliver a baby and delivering a baby are pretty different tasks," Marius added.