Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien simply nodded. He couldn't speak through his full mouth. One of the servers brought out chocolate lava cake, which Astien tore into so quickly, the server would later tell his friends he almost ha his fingers bitten off.
Marius chuckled and sipped some ale.
Astien quickly finished his own food, a good amount of it smeared on his face. He looked to Marius' plate, them to Marius, with big puppy dog eyes.
Marius chuckled and slid his plate to Astien. "You should probably stop wearing your food," he teased.
Astien pouted as he took Marius' plate, eagerly tearing into the succulent meat.
"Damn, that boy could give me a run for my money!" One of the berserkers called. The rest of them all laughed merrily.
Marius chuckled.
Astien finished pilfering Marius' food, and wiped his face. "Did I get it all?" He asked.
Marius looked at Astien's face. "Not quite." He deeply kissed Astien's lips and pulled away a few moments later. "There we go."
Astien blushed, frozen in place while the berserkers whooped and hollered. "Way to go!"
Marius blushed lightly and smiled. "Sorry. I saw the opportunity."
"Heh, can't say I blame you." Astien said. "Let's go and…" he looked behind Marius and saw Siran walking over to him. "Siran?"

"Hello Astien." Siran bowed.
Marius turned slightly in his seat to see the man approaching.
As expected, Vincent trailed along behind Siran. "Hello again, you two." The vampire smiled.

"Astien," Siran said, "the board at the academy has learned of what has transpired."
Astien's eyes grew wide. "How?!"
"Apparently, two students saw you. Word spread of your pregnancy, and the board realize that this happened after you were told to destroy the creature. They put two and two together, and they are NOT pleased. I am here to bring you back to the academy, and to join in the hearing."
"Hearing?" Marius asked.
Astien began to tremble as Siran spoke. "I may have promised to overlook it, and you have certainly earned Seroteth's favor, from what i can see, but the board is worried about the dangers of your child. You are to appear before them, as we will render judgement on how to deal with this situation."

"What are the possible outcomes?" Astien asked.
"Best case scenario, they let you go, as I and Seroteth both have. With some sort of stipulation upon it, of course. Worse case scenario…" Siran momentarily looked away. "Is too unpleasant to say."
Astien gulped and held his belly.
Marius took one of Astien's hand. "It'll be alright."
"O-okay. When do we have to leave?" Astien asked.

"I know you're here doing work. As soon as it's done, we leave. No ifs, ands, or buts. The board isn't going to wait long, so I will help you myself."

(Back later, workin' time)
Marius kissed Astien's hand.
Siran and Vincent took their leave, andcastien turned to Marius. "So what now?"
"Well, let's finish the night and relax. We can't do much about the hearing so we might as well enjoy ourselves."