Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Only time I've ever seen him try was with his ex boyfriend. He caughte listening in, and his face was so red and he was stammering as he chewed me out! I couldn't take it seriously at all!"
Marius chuckled. "I believe it would be hard to after that."
"Heh, yeah. Well, if he's engaged now, you may want to look out. Professor Tymnas is actually quite the ladies' man, even if he doesn't know it. I can think of a few students, and teachers who would like to be with him."
"I'll keep an eye out then. Thank you for the tip."
"Happy to help. So, what are you doing here?"
"Just trying to pass the time until the end of the hearing. They wouldn't let me sit outside the doors so I figured this would be a good place to wait."

(Goin' to bed. Got class tomorrow)
"That makes sense. The last time there was a hearing, professor Kilian had accidentally killed a student. She was… well I'm not entirely sure what happened to her, but I think it's safe to say she's not alive anymore."
Marius took a deep breath and slowly nodded as he released the breath from his lungs.
"Professor Tymnas is popular enough that I don't think they'd punish his too bad. But then professor Kilian was popular too… I don't know, but I'm sure he'll be fine. I hope. He's one of my favorite instructors."
"We'll he hasn't killed anybody, so I guess that's in his favor."
"Sometimes that doesn't matter, it think. Once, a long time ago, the library was burned down. No one was in it at the time, but the instructor who accidentally did it was… again, I'm not sure, but the records were vague enough to imply they died."
Marius nodded and held his head. "I just hope everything turns out alright."
"So do I. Maybe I'll start a petition, and get all the other students to sign it. That's better than nothing, anyway."
Marius nodded. "Thank you."
"I'm going to go talk to miss Airan; get that petition set up." The young lady walked out of the room, but turned and said one last thing. "By the way, there's a class here in about fifteen minutes."
Marius nodded. "Thanks." He stayed for a few more minutes before he took to wandering the grounds once again.
Delas was sitting on a bench not too far away, his knees drawn up to his chin. "Hey Marius." He greeted sadly.
"Something wrong, Delas?" Marius asked as he sat beside him.
"I was asking around to see if someone could help me control my magic. Some of them told me they wouldn't help a raceless. Then I found some who would help me. But after a while, they told me there was no way I would ever control my magic. Apparently, I'm 'incompatible with my magical abilities at a genetic level.'"
"I'm sorry to hear that," Marius said as he put an arm around Delas. "You don't need to use magic, Delas. I can't use it."