Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien panted heavily and took deep breaths. "Ow... Please, please, please break..."
Marius kept going. "I'll do the best I can, Babe."
Astien tried to keep his cries down, so as not to wake their sleeping friends. Slowly, the pregnant man's penis stood to attention. "It feels good, but it still hurts."
"I know, Babe. I wish I could do more to help."
Eventually, Astien came, and dismounted from his husband's penis. Standing up on shaky legs, he gripped his belly as another contraction came. "I don't think it worked." He said, sadly.
Marius cleaned himself off and put his clothes back on. He rubbed Astien's back. "Sorry, Babe."
Astien groaned. "I'm so tired. I'm so jealous of you, and Cormac, and Wyn. You could all sleep. I can't."
"I offered to stay up with you," Marius said.
"You shouldn't have to. You should be allowed to sleep." Astien smiled weakly. "Besides, once Aiden's here, I want his daddy to be holding him, not sleeping."
Marius kissed Astien's lips. "I'm not going to sleep while you're pushing him out. We're all going to be there to help you."
"How about, you just sleep, and I'll screm when I start pushing."
"Only if I get to sleep beside you," Marius stated.
Astien nodded. "Of course. It's getting late. Why don't you go and tuck in Wyn and Cormac, and I'll just crawl into our bed."
Marius nodded. He carried the two love birds into the carriage one at a time and put them in their bunk. Once that was done he closed the carriage door and settled in beside Astien.
Astien was breathing heavily, in part because he was focusing on said breathing, and because he was tired from climbing into the carriage.
Marius kissed Astien's head and held the man's hand. "I love you."
Astien nodded as he panted. "I know. I'm going to try and sleep. Here's hoping." Astien laid his head on Marius' chest and closed his eyes.
Marius held Astien in his arms and drifted off.
Astien never found sleep. Each time he almost fell asleep, a contraction forced him awake again. He forced his cries of pain to remain inside, never waking the others.
Marius nuzzled Astien in his sleep.