Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cormac huffed and laid down. "Fine." He closed his eyes and soon dozed off.
The bat crawled off Cormac's head and sat on his chest, riding it as it rose and fell with his breathing. Astien chuckled at the sight, and soon fell asleep in his own bed.

The next morning, Astien awoke and prepared some food for himself and Cormac. He ate his food quickly, a reassuring sign he was recovering both his health, and his appetite. He left a serving for Cormac, fed the bat, bundled himself up, and got the carriage going.
Cormac woke up a few hours later and ate the food that Astien had left for him. He spend the next few hours tending to cleaning the carriage and his bow.
Astien kept the carriage moving fast. They were beyond the border of Havard's Pass now, and he was eager to be someplace that would be warmer. His baby was cold? Then he would get him someplace warm, and quickly.

The bat just sort of derped around the carriage.
As the day rolled on, Cormac started preparing dinner.
Finally, as the sun set, Astien saw it, and a huge smile broke out on his face as he stopped the carriage. "Cormac!" He called. "Come and see!"

In the distance was the Green Valley. Though where they stood had much snow, from their vantage point, it could be seen that the region ahead had no snow, and as the name implied, was covered in green nature, as though winter had never even come.
Cormac beamed as he saw the valley below. "Last time I saw this view, I was leaving." He pointed to a decent cluster of houses and farms with a giant windmill. "That's the village."
Astien climbed down from the driver's seat and stepped into the carriage. "Then that's where we'll be tomorrow. After dinner, you should go right to bed, get as much sleep as you can. After all, you don't still want to be sick when you greet your lady love, now do you?" He chuckled.
Cormac blushed. "What should I wear? What should I say?"
"You should wear the clothes Seroteth gave you. Especially your drake medallion! Then they'll know you're with the drakes, and there's no higher position than that. Unless you held the position of Drake-Father, but obviously that's taken. We should find someplace to wash your hair. I'll give you a really nice, fancy braid. Oh, she'll love it!" Astien giggled with glee. "You'll look so handsome, such a dashing you man!"
"I guess the first stop is the bath house then. As for the braid, I kinda cut my hair so I'm not sure how that's going to work."
Astien blushed, embarrassed. "Ah, yes that's right. Well, I'll still making you look good. Such a dashing hero, come to sweep the maiden off her feet! Oh, it sounds so romantic! I wish that could happen to me! What a lucky girl."
"Yeah," Cormac said wistfully. "Wyn's lucky."
Astien smiled, and looked down at his belly, cradling it. "We'll be someplace warm soon. Just hold on, okay?"
Cormac served up dinner and promptly went to bed after cleaning up. The following morning he woke up with Astien and sat with him outside the carriage.
"As bothersome as the cold and snow are, I don't think I could live in a place like the Green Valley, where there's never any snow and only one season. It's too static and boring." He rubbed his belly tenderly. "But if it's what my son needs, I'd stay there 'til my dying day."
"It snowed once when I was very little. It shut down the entire village for a few days." Cormac chuckled. "Mum wouldn't let me outside since I didn't have any shoes. So I took two of her scarves and wrapped them around my feet so I could play with Wyn."
Astien chuckled. "I bet she was thrilled. I remember, one day Avaanti and I thought it would be funny to scare our parents. So we decided to hide me in a snowman so I could jump out and scare them. She went to go bring them outside to see the pretty snowman we built, and I scared mom so bad, her scream had just about the whole town coming by to investigate. We were in trouble for a week, but it was worth it."
Cormac nodded. "A few days later, Wyn brought me an old pair of shoes." He ran his hands through his hair. "Ug. I'm so nervous. My heart wont stop pounding."
Astien placed a hand on Cormac's shoulder. "Hey, calm down. Don't be so nervous. Everything's going to be just fine. Just take a deep breath. In through your nose, out through your mouth."