Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"It's no problem. Oh, the green matches your eyes perfectly! I thought I might have been using the wrong shade of green, but I'm so glad I wasn't."
(Cormac had lavender eyes. Like his dad. XD)

"Green is my favorite color. It reminds me of home," Cormac said.
"Here you are," Marius chuckled. "Nice scarf Cormac."
(Shit, I remember them being green in that sketch you did)

Astien grinned proudly. "I'm finally done with it. I think it turned out well enough. And tomorrow, I start on one for Delas. I'm thinking a nice blue, to match his hair."
(Na they were lavender. XD See?)

Marius nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Speaking of which," he pulled out the tickets. "I got the tickets."
(I realize that now. My Brian's not the most reliable car in the garage. -_-")

Astien practically squealed with delight. "I haven't seen this play in ages! Ooh, I'm so excited! I love the songs in it!"
Marius smiled. "We should start getting ready then. I'll take a quick bath and freshen up."
"Yes, I could use a bath too. I'll join you."
Marius smirked. "I would like that." He gave Astien's butt a quick squeeze as he left the room and returned to theirs.
Astien blushed and swatted Marius' hand away. As they undressed and entered the bath, small footprints appeared across his belly as Aiden kicked.
Marius chuckled as he cradled Astien's belly as he wrapped his arms around from behind the man. "I wonder if he's ticklish."
"Don't." Astien warned. "Don't you dare."
"We'll find out soon enough," Marius chuckled as he kissed Astien's neck. "For now let's just enjoy the night."
"Yes, let's. Ah! My ribs! Aiden, those are my ribs! I hope he's just being playful, and not trying to hurt me."
Marius helped Astien into the tub. "Hopefully the warm water will calm him down."
"Hmm, no. He's still awake. Skill awake and kicking. At least he's not aiming at my ribs now."
"That's good to hear." Astien grabbed the sponge and soap and began lathering Astien's body up.
Astien turned around turned around and ran his fingers through Marius' wet hair, grinning broadly. "I can't wait for the show! I love those songs so much. I know how to play them on piano. And violin, guitar, harp..."

"Hey Cormac, I just thought of something."
"That's impressive. I really had the knack of learning an instrument. My sister said I had 'stupid fingers'."

"What is it?" Cormac asked.
"Not everyone has the dexterity required. As a warrior, you were probably trained in more broad movements, instead of fine, precise movements."

"Okay, so Aiden's inside Astien, right?"
"That is very true," Marius said as he began to message Astien's head to work in the shampoo.

"Yeah. What about that?"