Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Aaaah," he bit down on the food on the fork and pulled it off. "Yum." He smiled. "Though I like the look of what's in front of me."
Astien blushed. "Stop making me blush! You're going to make my head explode." Pretty soon, ass of the saganaki was gone, most of it eaten by Astien. "Mmmm, that was good." He smiled at Marius. "Do you want to get desert? Or should we get going back to the inn for a different type of desert?"
"Hmm... Only if you bring the chocolate sauce."
"I thought you said you didn't like chocolate?"
"Depends on what it's topping. Though I guess honey would be a nice substitute."
"I bet we could get some at a shop. Maybe strawberries and cream too." Astien giggled. "Come on, lets pay and go."
Marius nodded and paid for their meal before they left the restaurant.
Walking back to the inn, Astien had a bag of goodies in tow. He was feeling giddy, until he saw, standing on the corner, a rather familiar elf. "Gods dammit!" He hissed. He tried hiding himself begins Marius. "Don't let him see us! Gods, how do we keep running into each other?!"
"An ex-boyfriend or something?" Marius asked quietly.
"No, just an asshole who like to torture me." Astien sighed.

"Don't think I can't see you." I'Karis called. He walked over to Astien and Marius. Reluctantly, Astien came out from behind the man. "Hire this guy just to hide from me? I'm hurt, Astien. I'm real hurt."
"He didn't hire me to do anything," Marius said sternly. "I joined his group."
I'Karis chuckled. "Well, that was your choice, friend." He stepped closer to Astien. "You know, my offer still stands. What say we head back to my place, and I'll place my sword in your sheath?"

Astien shook his head, blushing. "No, how many times do I have to say it? Stop tormenting me!" I'Karis just laughed.

"But it's so easy to make you blush! And you're so adorable when you do it! See, you're doing it now!"
Marius took a step forward and glared at I'Karis. "He said 'stop', Elf. I suggest you do as he asks," he said with a rumbling voice.
I'Karis, sadly, was unfazed. "If you want to make it a threesome, you need only ask. If you're trying to scare me, however, I think you'll be rather disappointed." He turned his attention back to Astien. "Where do you find these guys? No sense of humor, either of them" he shook his head with a tsk tsk.
"Better question is: How do you keep finding us?" Cormac asked as he came into the lobby.
I'Karis scoffed. "Like I have nothing better to do than follow you two around? My time's more valuable than that. I promise ya, kid, it's coincidence and coincidence only. Heceril's got some work that needs to be done here, and we're here until its done. After that, the two of us are on our way."
"Right," Cormac said with a hint of suspicion. "Anyway I'm going out."
"Where to, Kid?" Marius asked.
"Out," Cormac said flatly, "Have fun you two," he added as he left the lobby.
I'Karis shrugged. "Oh well. Now where were-" he was interrupted by Astien as he'd pushed him aside and went out the door. "Ah! Bitch." He mumbled.

"Cormac! Cormac, is everything alright?"
"I'm fine Astien," Cormac said. "I'm just getting out of the inn before you and Marius 'have fun'. I'm just going for a walk. You know, see the sights?"
"Are you sure? Because you seem a little angry. I mean, not that you are, but I'm just worried for you."