Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Would they all be able to make it, though? A lot of them are really far away."
"If we get the invites out soon, they could probably make it. At the very least they could send a gift."
A small gathering might be for the best. It'll be less overwhelming."
"True," Marius said. "Plus that'll be less food we have to buy."
"Exactly. I think maybe ill get him… oh, here he comes!"
Astien came back and plopped himself into his seat. "Uugh, I'm so damn heavy."
Marius nuzzled Astien. "Heavy with life, Babe."
"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asked. "If not, can I interest any of you in a drink? Alcoholic or otherwise."
Astien ordered several grilled cheeses and requested chocolate sauce. Delas asked for a grilled cheese as well, and a fizz juice.
"I'll have a burger and some honey wine," Marius said.
"I'll have your harvest stew," Cormac said.
"Anything to drink with that?"
"I'll just stick with water," Cormac said.
"All right then," she finished writing own their order. "Want any appetizers?"
"Yes! The breadsticks, the onion rings, those chips and that sauce that goes with them, ooh, and the cheese breadsticks!"
The waitress' eyes widened for a brief second as Astien listed off the appetizers. "Very well. I'll get your drinks to you soon enough." She hurried off to place the order.
Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien. "Are they not feeding you in there?"
"Yes, they bring in some food around lunch time, but I feel like it's never enough. It's usually just salads and small sandwiches. Nothing of any real substance. Or at least, nothing of substance for someone as pregnant as I am."
"We'll send you with snacks tomorrow," Marius chuckled.
"I assume they just continued bickering today?" Cormac asked.
"Basically. One of the board members became really angry, though. I swear, he wanted to throw a fireball at me."
"Aiden would have protected you," Marius assured him.
"I know he would've," Astien said as he held his belly, "but I'm sure they would've found some way to use that against me. Might've been more trouble that it would be worth."
"Probably."
"Here are your drinks," the waitress said as she placed the glasses on the table. "The first few appetizers should be out shortly."
Astien smiled and nodded, sipping his water. "Hey," Delas said, "did you get a lot of signatures today?"
"We got a decent amount, I think," Cormac said.
"How did your research go?" Marius asked.
"Yeah, what were you even researching?"
"I'm looking through the history records, trying to see if there's any kind of precedent for this sort of thing."
"That sounds time consuming," Marius said. "How about I help you with that tomorrow?"