Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lauffeyra, the elven girl, was now gone, off to canvass the girl's dorm, as she had told Cormac. She had written him up a brief list of things Astien had done which may endear others to give their signatures.
"Here's a list of things Lauffeyra gave me," Cormac said. "And here's a form. Go to another part of the school and get students to sign."
Marius nodded and went off towards the gardens.
It felt as though the same points were being brought up again and again in the hearing. But that was probably because they were. Everything had to be discussed in thorough detail. Astien cradled his belly, rubbing it slowly as he and everyone else spoke. Aiden was kicking softly, something he was thankful for. It kept him grounded, and was actually somewhat reassuring.
After a few hours of working Cormac and Marius took a break for a quick lunch, stopping by the library to pick up Delas.
Delas marked his place in his books, an joined Marius and Cormac in their trip to the cafeteria.
"How's it going Delas?" Marius asked.
"It's going okay. I'm not happy about this situation, but I'm happy I have a chance to do something useful."
Cormac nodded. "I hope we can make a difference."
"We will," Marius said. "We'll make a difference for the better.
"And then we can all go back to worrying about… I dunno, other stuff. Weddings."
"And Aiden's birth," Marius said.
"Once this is all over we can take some time and just have some fun," Cormac said.
"Yeah, fun! I heard there's some kind of fair happening soon. That sounds fun!"
"That certainly promises to be fun." Marius said.
"Yeah! We can all go and play games and win toys. You can win a plush thing for Wyn, Cormac."
Cormac nodded. "Maybe I can get Wyn to come."
"That sounds like a good idea."
"You should win her a plush flouret. Everyone loves flourets, they're so adorable!"
"I'll win her whatever she wants," Cormac said.
Marius chuckled. "Wyn's lucky to have you."
"I'm lucky to have her."
"Bleugh, this getting too sappy for me." Delas took a look around the cafeteria. "Do you think they break for lunch? Or do they make Astien wait until they're all done to eat? That would be really mean to him and the baby."
"They could have snack in there," Cormac said.
"We can shove snacks into his pocket tomorrow," Marius said.
"I hope they have food in there. With lots of chocolate sauce, so he doesn't have to worry."
Cormac nodded.
"I'm sure he's doing fine," Marius said.
"I have an idea." Once they finished their meal Cormac headed to the doors of the hearing and made sure we was in able to be seen. He took a rock and drew a large heart onto the stone. "There. Hopefully he can see it."