Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Why don't you go and search his carriage? We may find something of use in there." Seroteth patted Cormac's shoulder. "We'll figure something out, don't worry."

Somehow, inside Astien's carriage sat an odd man. He was dressed in a strange looking coat, that was half red and half blue, his eyes were different colors, and he was drinking tea in the most nonchalant way. "Why hello." He said to Cormac without even looking. "Close the door, would you? We're at the top of a mountain; there's a terrible draft."
"Who the hell are you?" Cormac demanded. "And how did you get in here?"
The man didn't even blink. "Who are you and how did you get in here."
Cormac closed the door as he stepped into the carriage. "I don't have time, or the patience, for games." He started digging around Astien's belongings, looking for some sort of clue.
"My, what an interesting young man you are. You once threw yourself over this man as a human shield, an now here you are trying to capture him. What a strange way to treat one's friend."
"I'm trying to help him and this realm," Cormac retorted. He blinked and turned to the man. "How'd you know about that? Nobody else was there or even here! Who are you?"
The man smiled. "Who are you."
"Cormac, of The Green Valley," Cormac stated as he turned back to searching the carriage.
"Well now, that is a proper response. Now, you said that you are trying to help this realm. If you claim to understand what a danger the god-child is, why do you think that's a good idea? I mean, think about it. That baby did quite a number on those harpies. You don't end up faring much better. None of you do."
"I'm not one to just sit around and let things happen," Cormac stated. "Ah! Here it is." He pulled out Astien's journal from the desk. "Do you have a better plan? OR are you just going to sit there and drink tea while I make an effort to save a friend as well as the realm."
"And what will you do? Rip him open and tear out his young? If I recall correctly, that was the plan of some harpies. Are you no better than a harpy?"
"I'm not that far yet!" Cormac stated he opened the door the carriage and hopped out. He went back into the cave and presented his grandfather with Astien's journal. "There's an odd man in the carriage." He added. "I'm not sure how he got there or when he even arrived."
The area around Cormac began to grow hazy, and eventually dissolve. It burned away to reveal that he was still in the carriage, still with the man, who now held the book in his hand. "What a rude young man you are. I'm not done talking to you. Your poor mother must be turning in her grave, crying 'I taught you better manners than that!' What a rude young man."
"Who the hell are you?"
"Who the hell are you."
Cormac glared at the strange man. "I've already answered your question."
"Yes, but you failed to answer my other one. Why are your plans for this man. None of you end up faring any better than those harpies. Your own mother couldn't tell which corpse was yours, a terribly sad thought if you think about it."
"I don't know what I'm doing yet. I'm just trying to help."
"To go buy lunch without thinking of what you're doing is one thing. To imprison a man and his son without thinking of what you're doing is quite another." He paused and sipped his tea. "I've seen both outcomes, you know. I've seen that child immolate the world in flame, freeze people alive, and sallow the earth in the sea. But I've also seen it bring about great change in this world. Fewer hungry, fewer homeless, fewer killed in bigotry. At the cost of a few lives, of course, but then I suppose only a child thinks they can make an omelette without breaking eggs."

He sipped his tea and placed his cup on the table. "Have you even the faintest idea of what you're doing? Any inkling at all?"
"I...I don't..." Cormac admitted. "I don't even know who I should trust..."