Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I've seen worse." Marius lightly kissed Astien's foot before starting on the next one. "Next I'll give you a back rub."
"Yes, I've needed that more that anything. We should have gotten massage oils. Maybe some candles. That would make this so romantic."
"We'll make a note of it for next time," Marius said with a chuckle. "Did you find out what was bugging the Kid? You seemed quite worried about him."
"Of course I'm worried about him. He's been through so much, an he feels things so strongly. He insisted he was okay, though, and prying only would have exacerbated whatever problem there was." Astien sighed. "He said I'm the closest thing he's ever had to a father. What kind of father would I be if I didn't worry about him?"
"You have a point," Marius said. "How long have you known him for? He seems pretty dedicated to you." He got up on the bed and sat behind Astien as he began digging his giant thumbs into the knots. "Most kids his age would just run off and cause trouble and think they run the world or something."
"I've known Cormac a few months. He's a good kid, certainly not the type to run off. He's a dedicated boy, but he's very emotional too. Nothing wrong with either. He's just at a difficult age." He moaned. "Oh yes, right there."
"Sometimes forget what it's like to be that age. Doesn't look like he's had an easy life either. I've seen his little scars and he's quite small for his age."
"He's ha a rough life. His father died on his way to meet him, his mother died while he was young, he took to wandering.... I'm glad I can give him some sort I stability."
"I'm sure he's happy to have somewhere to call home. Even if it is a quaint little carriage." He dug deeper into Astien's muscles and lightly kissed his neck. "This is nice. Just some intimate touching and talking."
Astien closed his eyes and smiled, melting into Marius' touch. "Yeah. His is so nice." He turned himself around and held Marius' face, kissing him.
Marius smiled and kissed back. He rubbed Astien's sides and belly.
"Oh, that feels nice." Astien put one of his hands on top of Marius' and moved it across his belly. "Here. I think you can feel his kicks best right here."
"He's a strong one," Marius said. "What happened to his father? Does he even know about Aiden?"
Astien paused a moment. Shit, why was that story he'd told Cormac again? "I'd had a bodyguard before Cormac. He and I... He wasn't just my bodyguard, he also helped with my work, picked up the heavy things for me. We talked a lot. He wasn't as smart as I was, but he ha a wonderful sense of humor, an he'd listen to me go on and on. We'd look at the stars together, me talking and him just listening. He'd tell me stories. It was wonderful." Astien hoped he was remembering his lie right. "And then, I found out I was pregnant. I thought he'd be thrilled, but he was just silent. He didn't say much over a few days. And then one day, I woke up and he was just gone. Him and all his things. All he did leave behind was a note that said 'it can't be mine.'"
"That bastard," Marius said. He caressed Astien's face. "I know I haven't known you long, but I'd be honored to step in for him. I've been wanting a family for years, I just haven't found the right man to settle down with." He brushed his fingers through Astien's hair. "But when I met you...Something just clicked." He kissed Astien's lips.
Astien's eyes went wide. "Whu- huh? This is so sudden. I... I..."
Marius blushed. "Oh gods...I came on too strong again, didn't I?" He got off the bed. "I'm always too forward with these things. Just. Just ignore what I said."
"Wait, it's not that. I just... Can I think about it? Come back to me." He waved Marius back onto the bed.
"Of course, of course you can think about it." Marius sat on the bed.
Astien wrapped his arms around Marius from behind, and whispered in his ear. "You know, magic has more... Intimate uses."