Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marius roared with laughter. "Astien, stop. It's just getting worse."
"Do you know a vet because I think your pussy is sick!" Astien blurred out. He covered his mouth with his hands. Thanks for that gem, I'Karis. "Yeah, maybe I should just quit while I'm behind."
Marius nearly fell of the bed as his body was shaking from laughter. "Oh my gods...That one was horrible."
Astien awkwardly laughed along. "I uh, got that one from a friend. Heh heh eeeeehhhh, I'm an idiot."
"No, you're not," Marius said as he calmed down. "It was cute to see you give that much effort. You really don't have to try so hard, Astien."
"At least I was cute, I guess. Like I said, I'm not familiar with flirting. I honestly have no idea how one goes about doing it."
"Not everybody does. It's fine." Marius turned his attention to the stew. "We should eat before it gets cold."
Astien nodded and tore into his bowl. Yes, his appetite was certainly back. After what seemed like forever, the last vestiges of his illness were gone, and he was healthy once more. He finished long before Marius did. He was hungry for more, but didn't want to leave Marius. He felt bad that he would be all alone if he wasn't there. And he wasn't even aware of this, but he wanted some lessons in flirtation too.
"You sure ate that quickly," Marius teased as he finished his helping.
Astien blushed. "I'm eating for two. And he's a big one." He said as he gave his belly a loving pat.
"Looks like it," Marius said with a smile. "He's lucky to have a parent who cares so much."
"Oh yes. I'd give anything for him." He yelped and doubled over. "I just wish he wouldn't kick my kidneys." He groaned.
Marius chuckled. "Can I feel him?"
Astien blushed and nodded. He scooted closer to Marius on the bedside and lifted his shirt. He placed Marius' hands where the kicks could best be felt, as the taut skin shifted beneath his fingers with the baby's movement. Astien's belly was warm and soft, yet firm.
"I could only imagine what it feels like for you," Marius said he gave Astien's belly a soft rub. "He's an active one, that's for sure."
Astien's smile was huge and proud. "I love feeling him move and kick. Except when the kicks hurt, but even then, I know it's his way of saying he loves me."
Marius nodded. "So when are you due? Looks like you're about ready to pop."
Astien paused. Everyone he spent his time with these days knew. Now it was back to the charade. "I'm not sure. I didn't do the math; I was so busy with other things. I just sort of, sat back and watched him grow while I did other things."
Marius nodded. "Make sense."
"Heh, yeah. I still have more work to do. I was supposed to be in Falheim, gods I don't know how long ago."