Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Perfect. Now, off we go!"

The bard's guild was filled with music and singing. Upon their request to play for a wedding, many of the bards present jumped at the chance, and presented their skills to the soon-to-be-weds, hoping to be picked. All seemed eager to play for an occasion of joy and togetherness. After the demonstrations, it was up to Astien and Marius to pick those who would play.

"I liked the one who could play the drums," Delas said, "he told funny jokes."
"That would be nice," Marius said. "Though the band with the horns was really nice."
"But we're going to new more than horns if they're going to play our song, Marius." Astien pointed out.

(Bbl, work)
"True," Marius said.
"I say, we take that one group with the octoman on the drums. Did you see the way he used his tentacles on those drums? And they played a variety of instruments, too."
Marius nodded. "Sounds good to me."
So the band was booked. And by the time it was all said and done, the afternoon sun had climbed high into the sky, and the air felt hot and suffocating. Astien's belly let forth a loud growl. "Let's get lunch on the pier," Delas suggested, "so we can just head down to the beach afterward."
"Sounds like a plan," Wyn said. "Where should we eat?"
"Let's let Astien pick," Marius said.
"I think I saw a steakhouse there the other day. Let's go there." Astien said.
"Sounds good to me," Cormac said.
Lunch was relatively uneventful, and afterward, everyone went down to the beach. Delas changed and ran off, and Astien changed into his swimsuit, not even bothering with a shirt. His discomfort at the hands of the heat outweighed whatever discomfort he felt from not wearing a shirt in public.
Marius smiled and splashed Astien once they got into the water.
Astien yelped and splashed Marius back. "Take this, then!" He laughed as he splashed the larger man.

"Cormac, get on Wyn's shoulders. Then Wyn, get on mine. We'll make a people tower!" Delas said, grinning.
Marius chuckled and splashed back.

"Shouldn't I be on the bottom?" Cormac suggested.
"I don't think I can hold Cormac up," Wyn said.
Astien sat down in the surf, letting the tail en of the waves wash over him.

"Well, I should be on the bottom because I'm the tallest. Wyn's second tallest, so she should be the middle, and you on top since you're the smallest. But maybe you should be the middle, if Wyn can't carry you. Okay, Wyn, you get on Cormac, then Cormac, you get on me."
Wyn chuckled and kissed Cormac's cheek as she climbed onto his shoulders. Cormac then got in Delas' shoulders.

Marius sat beside Astien and kissed his cheek.
Delas took a few tentative steps forward. "Haaa… keep your feet out of my face, Cormac! This is why we fell over last time!"

"Ah, this is nice. And just think, soon we'll be on a private beach. We can kiss, touch, do anything out little hearts desire…" Astien said, drawing little circles on his lover's chest.
"I'm trying."

Marius chuckled. "I can't wait."
"Try harder, or we're gonna fall again!" Delas said. He took a few unsteady steps. "Aaaahh, aaah, carefuuuull!"

"Neither can I, and what on earth are they doing?" Astien said, looking over Marius' shoulder to the people tower the three had made.
"Having fun," Marius chuckled.

Wyn hugged Cormac's body with his arms.