Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A voice quietly spoke in the back of Marius' mind. "You made mother cry. I don't like you."
Marius blinked in confusion. "Did...did you hear something?"
"Hear what?" Astien asked, and then buried his face back in his lover's chest hair, taking a deep breath. "Mmmmmm…"
Marius smiled and held Astien close. "We should get breakfast or something."
"I guess I-" Astien was interrupted by a sharp kick. "I mean, WE, are rather hungry."
Marius kissed Astien's head as he got up to get dressed.
Astien rolled out of bed and placed a hand on his back. "Argh, Aiden please, you're killing me." He stared at his clothes lying scattered on the floor. He hadn't quite thought that through. "Um, could you get my clothes? I kind of can't reach." He blushed.
"No problem." Marius picked up the clothes and helped Astien get dressed. "Where would you like to go for breakfast?"
"Hmmmmm, I'm craving some pancakes. Nice, fluffy, buttery, syrupy pancakes." Astien began to drool at the thought.
"Sounds like a nice breakfast," Marius opened the door for Astien. "I'll pay."
"No, that's not necessary. I'll pay. It's the least I can do." Astien braced his back as he walked. "Gods, Aiden. You're easily going to break ten pounds."
Marius picked Astien up and carried him bridal style. "How's this?"
Astien blushed, and smiled, leaning his head into the crook of Marius' neck. "Much better."
Marius put Astien down once they reached the restaurant.
Astien didn't need to look at the menu to know what he wanted once they were at a table. He already knew. "Ugh, I still can't wrap my head around how hungry I get. I'm eating for two, but a lot of the time I end up eating for seven instead."
"Aiden needs a lot of food if he's going to be big and strong," Marius said.
"Then he's trying to be the biggest and the stongest! Sometimes I just can't fathom how I eat it all."
"It's quite a site to see," Marius chuckled.
Astien playfully shoved him. "Glad you think my hunger makes a good show!"
"It did back when we ate those ribs," Marius teased.